Chapter 23: Another Chance? Maybe

(A/N: Very short chapter, but enjoy!)

Third Person P.O.V.

After the brutal outcome of Ravager and Brie's match, Danielle and her friends went backstage.

She went to her locker room and was planning on showering so she could just go to the hotel and crash for the night.

Once she got the shower done, she was packing everything up until she got a text. She looked and saw it was from Daikon.

'Meet me in the south hall.'

Danielle put her phone down and put on her hoodie before leaving the locker room. She walked, passing by some Superstars who sent her some compliments and ignored glares from The Authority members or their associates.

When she got to the south hall, she saw Daikon there, sitting on one of the crates.

"I got your message. What's up?" she asked.

"I wanted to talk to you about you and Colby." he replied.

"What about us?" she asked.

"Look, I know that you two had fun working together against Bella and Cena, but I don't think he should be trusted right now." he explained.

"Yeah, I know that. But, if you think about it, he hasn't really been being an asshole to me since he told me the truth. I appreciate that, but I'm not going to be like those other girls who would forgive them on the spot." Danielle explained.

"I just don't want you to get hurt again. You're like my sister and seeing you hurt the first time was painful enough." Daikon told her. 

Danielle placed a hand on his shoulder. She sent a smile to the man who she considered her family. Her brother. Her partner-in-crime. Her Beta.

"I won't get hurt. I've dealt with things worse than this. Hell, I even got fired once, but that didn't stop me. I'm glad Colby told the truth, but it's just going to take time before he earns my trust again. Don't worry, Daikon." she explained.

"So, are you going to give him another chance? After all, I can see he hasn't been hostile towards us or the Legion." 

"Another chance? Maybe. I don't know yet. I know that things will be healed between Colby and I, but for now, my focus is on Survivor Series."

He smiled before he pulled her into his arms and she buried her face in his shoulder as the two embraced.

Little did the Beta and Alpha know was that someone happened to be walking and overheard their conversation. 

"I know what I have to do." they whispered to themselves before they walked in the opposite direction.

A/N: Just wanted a cute Daikon/Danielle chapter. Love the BROTP between them. Don't worry, we'll see a little bit more Salem/Seth in the next couple chapters. 

Betrayedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें