Chapter 13: Saved

Third Person P.O.V.

Salem was wrapping her hands up as she got ready for an interview with Corey Graves.

She looked up and smiled as she saw Paige and AJ there. They had just finished a match against the Bella Twins.

"Good job, girls." she said as she finished up and hugged them, which they responded.

"Be safe out there." Paige told her.

"Please. We mean it." AJ said.

Salem knew how much all three meant to each other. They were her only friends from the divas division and they were more than just that. They were practically her sisters. They were friends since the two girls came to WWE starting from FCW.

Salem had taken them under her wing and guidance and that's what brought them closer.

"I will." Salem replied as she grabbed her Divas title. "See you two later."

She waved bye to them before walking off while clasping on her title around her waist.

Salem looked and smiled as she saw Roman there.

"Need me to back you up, babygirl?" he asked. She shook her head.

"You have a huge match coming up against Big Show. I don't want to put pressure on you. Plus, I can take on anybody." she explained.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Salem nodded her head.

"Okay, babygirl. Be safe." Roman told her as he pulled her into a hug.

They pulled away and went their separate ways as she made her way to gorilla.

The cameras changed areas and it showed Corey Graves in the ring with two chairs.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the Angel Of Darkness, the Divas Champion, Salem." he said.

The lights went out as the bell gong sounded. The lights flashed blue and purple before the fire pyros went up and the arena lights turned red.

The crowd erupted into cheers as Salem walked out through the fog. She unclasped her title and rose it up before walking down the ramp.

She got in the ring and shook hands with Corey as she got a microphone, sitting down on one of the chairs.

"Hello, Salem. How are you?" he greeted.

"I'm great, Corey, thanks for asking." she replied.

"First of all, I have to ask. How does it feel to be the first ever 9x Divas Champion in WWE history?" he asked.

"You deserve it!"

*Clap 5x*

"You deserve it!"

*Clap 5x*

"You deserve it!"

*Clap 5x*

"It feels great. I never thought it would ever happen. Like I've said before, I didn't come to WWE just because of my brothers. Everybody knows I made my own path here." she explained.

Salem had been an amazing champion. Every week, she defended the title night in and night out. She faced Brie, Nikki, Alicia, Natalya, Naomi, Summer, Layla, Eva, Tamina, and just about every other diva.

Everybody knew she was keeping her promise of being a fighting champion.

"Awesome. Now, how is it like dating Dean Ambrose?" he asked.