**Christmas Special chapter**

A/N: Hey! So I thought it might be cool to write a special chapter for this Christmas 2019, so I hope you'll enjoy it!! :) 

By the way, Merry Christmas to all of you😊❤️ I hope y'all having (or all had depending on where you live) a good time with your families!!! 

(Just so you know, this chapter is not directly linked to the main story)

------

It was winter time and the snow was now falling in the village of Konoha. Snowflakes were dancing like fallen leaves 

Kei and Mirai were currently shopping, looking for Christmas gifts for their loved ones.  

Everyone looked so much happier in December, and the busy streets looked even more lively than usual. Children were excited because of the snow and at the prospect of Christmas. And parents as well as grandparents were happy as well.

"Could you remind me who will be coming over at your home for Christmas?" Mirai asked Kei. 

"Well, there will be my aunt, my grandmother, Lord Seventh, his wife and their children; his sister and her husband, Lord Kazekage, their children, his sister-in-law and father-in-law, his cousin-in-law and his wife and daughter, Shikamaru-San and his wife and son, and Lord Kazekage's brother as well, Karin-San with her son, Sarada's family, Konohamaru-San, Uncle Gai, plus you and your mother."

"Whoah, we're gonna be numerous. I don't know if we'll be able to purchase gifts for everyone," Mirai replied as she let out a small giggle. 

"I know right. Besides, I don't even know what kind of gift we could offer them...."

"Haha. Well, I think that what's most important about Christmas is being all together, celebrating our love, and sharing this special moment together you see, more than buying and offering gifts. Being able to be gathered should be considered a gift, because that's really a beautiful and precious one."

"Yeah, I couldn't agree more. Being too materialistic is not really in the spirit of Christmas..."

"No, it's not. Anyway, we can still try to get something for our family at least. That will be better than nothing," Mirai said with a playful smile. 

"Yes, you're right," Kei responded smiling back at her

"I think we should have thought about it sooner, you know," Mirai then said. 

Yes, because purchasing gifts two days before Christmas wasn't so good an idea....

Most people were doing the same thing, which made it difficult for the two girls to buy anything at all in the end... 

But at least they thought about it. And as they say it's the thought that counts. 

❄️❄️❄️

The next day, Kei was helping her mother with all the preparation before all the guests arrived (not only did they come for Christmas but they also came for Christmas Eve evening.)

She helped with the food, all the decorations, setting the table while her father was outdoors purchasing the few last things that needed to be bought. 

"I'm so excited about this. This is going to be our first Christmas all together, and not the last one I hope," Mai said to her daughter with a beautiful smile gracing her lips. 

Before Kei could reply anything, someone suddenly knocked on the door. 

"I'll get it!" Kei said before running to the door. 

"Grandma! Auntie!" Kei exclaimed happily. 

"Please, I've already told you not to call me 'grandma'."