Part 5

Part 5:

Daniels POV:

Last night went well with Dad and Ally and the boys. Everybody got to know each other and we all got along which was awesome. Dad was also thinking about letting us fly over to his studio to see what it's like. I hope he lets us, it would be so cool! I didn't have to worry anymore about what my family thought about my friends, which was such a relief. I was excited that now I will be attending Penola, which is the school Jai, Luke and James go to. Beau has finished school and is currently searching for a job. He is saving up to buy a new car, since he just received his licence.

As millions of thoughts ran through my mind, I heard my alarm clock ringing loudly. 7am. I attempted to get out of my bed, but my body refused. It was like something was pulling me back. I wanted to stay but knew that if I hesitated any longer I would be late for school. I got up and reached for my door handle pushing down on it effortlessly. I was about to walk into the bathroom, when Ally dashed by me and closed the bathroom door behind her. Ugh. Just great.

'Hurry up faggot, I have to get ready as well you know!' I shouted in at her. I was already giving her abusive nicknames. 'Shut up dickhead, I'm not in the mood, get up earlier if you want the bathroom' she exclaimed. 'Wow, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning' and with that I strolled back into my room, ignoring whatever she said next.

-------

It was 8am. Shit. The bus usually came at this time. I galloped out of the house at full speed, dressed in my uncomfortable Penola uniform. The trousers were too tight for me and running didn't exactly help that. I looked at the bus stop to see a group of people standing around with Penola uniforms. Phew. I made it. Ally was walking towards the bus stop with her earphones in, obviously listening to her iPod. I have to remind myself not to go near her in the mornings, because she can be a moody cunt. Luke, Jai and James waved at me from a distance and I just gave them a quick smile.

As I approached the bus stop, the bus appeared from the end of the road. Perfect timing. Luke, Jai and James hopped on and went to their usual seats at the back of the bus, so I followed behind nervously, hoping that I would be welcomed into the school. Not just as 'the new guy' but by,'Daniel' or 'Skip' but only my close friends call me by that nickname and most of our fans aswell.

When we arrived at the school, I walked towards the main office to collect my timetable and to be told any other relevant information about the school, which I probably already knew from the twins or James since they blab on about this school like there's no tomorrow. I approached the office with a cheerful smile and was ready for the day ahead....

Ally's POV:

Yay!! Another day of school. I was in serious thought of dropping out since I was sixteen years old now. I got lost in my fantasy imagination and started to day dream about living in a rich mansion, married to a wealthy man and how great life would be.

I was interrupted when somebody hit off me and books and paper went flying everywhere. Shit, what just happened? I glanced over to a curly brown haired girl nervously placing the papers back into assorted folders and picking up her books rapidly. As she arose and was about to take off, I had to apologise to her. 'Oh my god, I am so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you, I can be a bit slow in the mornings', I chuckled. She smiled back, but I didn't recognise her before,'Are you new here?' I asked her. 'Um, yeah. My name is Sarah.' 'Nice to meet you Sarah, I'm Ally.'

From that brief encounter, you could possibly say that I had at least one new friend today, which was a start. Sarah seemed really nice and we got along well. She was in the same year as me and in almost all my classes, except for English and Media. We talked all day and got to know each other better. She is half Irish, half Australian. Her dad was born and raised in Ireland and he is currently working over there at the moment and her mam is originally from Perth but moved to Melbourne a few weeks ago. We also had so much things in common, it was unreal. You would swear we had known each other all our lives because we knew so much about each other.

The day flew by, and soon lunch came. Sarah left school early for her monthly dentist appointment. Great. I had no other friends to sit with.

I bought my lunch from the school canteen and searched for a empty table. I walking around when suddenly Daniel came up to me and told me to sit with him and his friends. Thing is, I'm not too fond of his friends. I mean, Jai is practically is my new bully, Luke was quiet and rarely talked to me, I swear the only one I didn't mind was James. I guess sitting with them is better than sitting alone. I shifted myself towards their table, sighing.

I dropped my tray and sat down in between Daniel and James. There was three other guys that I have never seen before and one other girl. I decided to just keep quiet. I started to pick at my salad, not very hungry. Everybody was talking about a beach party of some sort, like those wild parties you hear of in movies. I zoned out not wanting to hear anymore about it. I wasn't going and couldn't be bothered.

Suddenly I felt someone nudge my shoulder, it was James. I turned to him and smiled. 'Your going to the beach party on Saturday night yeah..?' He questioned. I hesitantly shook my head in response. 'But you have to gooooo!' James replied. 'I-I don't really think that-' and I was stopped by Jai interrupting. 'She isn't going and that's final, okay James?' Erm, excuse me. Did he just actually say that. He obviously didn't want me there to ruin his night. I felt like going now just to piss Jai off.

Everybody went silent for a few minutes after that. I was finished eating my lunch and was just about to get up from the table when I leant over to Jai and whispered into his ear,'Well maybe now, I might consider going to the party on Saturday. Might see you there...' And before he could comment I strolled off to my next class. He's probably so annoyed with me now, but I don't care. I'm sure he wouldn't physically do anything to me, or would he?

------------------------

Heyyyy guys :) hope you enjoy this chapter and please let me know what y'all think and if I should keep writing this fanfic?

If any of you have twitter, follow me @LukeBrooksCurls :)

Vote/Comment/Share <3

xoxo