Part 2

Part 2:

Ally's POV:

My dad took a deep breathe after these words. He looked nervous. Should I be nervous? He was smiling just a few seconds ago and now he was sweating and hesitating to tell me the news. He mumbled something under his breathe, hoping I that heard it so i he wouldn't have to say it out loud. 'Dad, what is it?' I spoke up. I got worried. I sat down beside him and he looked me straight in the eyes. 'I might as well tell you the full story...' he began.

'Ally, just remember if I had known this sooner I would have told you.. Today I was working in the offices. A women ran into my office looking desperate and run down. She broke down into tears at my ankles and pleaded me to take care of this boy called Daniel. I didn't know who he was so as I calmed her down, she explained. She told me that Daniel is my son and well you are his twin sister.' My eyes widened as dad said 'twin sister'. What the hell? I have a twin brother? I sat there in confusion, shaking not saying a word.

Dad continued,'I know this is all out of the blue, but I need you to listen darling, Daniel is coming to live with us from now on, his 'step mam' doesn't have the money anymore to care for him.' Dad placed his hands in mine. 'Why am I only finding this out now?!' I shrieked, tears running down my face. 'Listen I am only finding out about this as well and I am his dad! Your man didn't tell anybody that she was having twins, not even me. She never wanted twins so I guess she just gave Daniel away.' Dad croaked. That doesn't sound like the mam I know? Why would she do such a thing and keep this hidden from us? 'Honey, Daniel will be arriving tomorrow while you are in school. I will be putting his name down for Penola as well. Just remember, he is probably feeling the same as you are now so don't feel like you are sailing this ship alone. Now go to bed sweetheart, we got a long day ahead of us tomorrow.'

I nodded and slowly carried myself upstairs. I guess it's a good thing I will be meeting my twin tomorrow. I gathered my school things and threw them into my new school bag. Creeping into bed, I noticed an unread text message on my phone. I opened it and read it. It was from my nonna. 'Have a good day at school tomorrow love, see you soon x x x' awww! I love my nonna! She is always there for me and understands me completely, just like my man did. Even her presence spreads a smile across my pale face.

I have just been told my long lost twin was going to live with me and my dad tomorrow. It's weird to think I have twin that I have never met before.

I couldn't sleep. I was twisting and turning all night. Ugh. I know I will be wrecked tomorrow but there are too many things circulating my mind. I look over at my alarm clock on my bedside table. 2am. Seriously need to go asleep.

---------------------

This morning, everything went as per usual. I got up, got dressed and had breakfast. I was waiting on my dad to finish up his coffee so he could drop to me to school. Dad took today off because Daniel was arriving at lunch time. I was sort of looking forward to meeting him though which I guess is a good thing.

I took a deep breathe as the car pulled up outside the school gates. Dad told me not to worry and to call him if anything happened. I silently got out of the car and paced towards the office, attempting not to get caught up in the crowds of annoying people.

The secretary handed me my new timetable since I was in year 12 now. I reached my form room just on time. The teacher rose from her chair and introduced me to the class. When she was about to sit down someone from the back of the class shouted out,'you whore go back to your old shitty year'. Suddenly I felt a tear drop forming in my eye. I wiped it away quickly. This wasn't a good start at all. I just wanted to get away from here.

The bell rang and I violently pushed past everybody to go to my next class. I tripped over somebody's and fell flat on my face in front of everybody. I felt like curling up in a ball and crying. They obviously put their foot out to purposely trip me up. I looked up to see who my new bully was this year. As I focused in on his eyes, they were quite familiar. Wait. The guy's eyes meet my stare. IT'S BARKING BOY......

------------------

Sorry I haven't updated, I have loads of study and school work! Stress! :L and also, I'm not from australia so I don't really know how the school system works over there so sorry if I get it wrong :$

Thanks for the comments :)

Vote and comment