Part 4

Part 4:

Ally's POV:

We arrived at the pizza parlour after a long 20 minute drive. It honestly felt like hours and I was starving! Daniel talked the whole way there. I could tell we will get along alright. He seems like a nice guy. He says that his friends go to Penola so he was excited to start tomorrow. He also went on about himself in general, for example everything he liked, disliked etc. I listened in for most of the ride there but started to drift off into my own little world at times. He was describing something about videos to my dad when we parked outside the restaurant. As soon the restaurant came into view, I completely zoned out and focused on pizza. I could almost taste the succulent slice of pepperoni pizza entering my mouth.

We strolled in and the lady guided us to our seats. I sat in front of Daniel and beside my dad. She handed the menus to us but I already knew what I was getting, obviously Daniel did too as he just slid the paper away from him. He rapidly took out his phone an typed away like mad. I sighed and rested my head in my arms, wanting to go to sleep. The lady came back and took our orders. I gathered the menus up for her and handed them to her with a smile.

I went back to my previous position, my head in my arms when I suddenly heard a deep voice shout,' YO SKIIPP!' Daniel's head lifted from his phone suddenly. I stared up at him, wondering why he looked up, he wasn't called? Skip wasn't his name? Daniel fled our table, excusing himself. Dad shrugged his shoulders and let out a little laugh.

I turned around to see why Daniel left. He was talking to a group of guys. These must be his friends from Penola. There was about 5 of them standing around him. I noticed that Daniel was bringing them back to our table. Oh no. I let out a sigh and nudged dad as they approached the table. I looked down, pretending to use my phone. I clicked onto Facebook and scrolled down my newsfeed. Nothing out of the ordinary as per usual. I carefully listened to Daniel talking to my dad though.

'Hey dad, these are my friends. Remember the ones I was telling you and Ally about from Penola?' Dad just nodded his head with a smile. Daniel continued, 'Well I was kinda wondering if they could join us tonight for pizza, you know so you can get to know them a bit better cause I'm sure you know enough about me.' Ugh. I wanted to scream,'NO!' right in all their faces at that moment. I had my fingers crossed, hoping dad would think it is a bad idea. But instead he thought the complete opposite. 'Sure, yeah that would be a great idea and loon there's loads of room for you all!' He said happily. 'Al move up here now to make room for the lads', my dad whispered into my ear. I silently moved up.

I looked up to be met with familiar eyes. It was Luke. He instantly turned and looked down at his menu. That's strange. I thought he would have greeted me or something? I was wrong. I noticed beside him sat 'barking boy'. I winced at the sight of him. This could not be happening. Daniel was friends with my bully. I just wanted to run away. Get out of the pizza parlour and cry my eyes out. Soon he will know everything about me and my life, like my strengths and weaknesses. I knew his plan. To get rid of my strengths and pick on me with my weaknesses. He was going to destroy me, I just had a gut instinct. He noticed me straight way because he had a smirk on his face. My plan was to block him out of my life as much as possible. I am not going to let him ruin my life.

I directed my eyes to another guy. I didn't recognise him. He looked much older than all of the guys. I was drawn to his eyes. They were beautiful. He caught my stare and put his hand out a little, signalling me to shake it. I took it with great pleasure. He smiled,'Hi, I'm Beau. Beau Brooks and you are?' 'Hi I-im Ally.' I shuddered. Why I am so stupid? Trembling my words. Ugh. As our hands departed, another guy that I didn't recognise shook my hand. He seemed quite friendly. 'Hi, I'm James.' He said cheerfully. I smiled,'Hello James, I'm Ally'. I removed my hand and placed it on the table.

Beau, Daniel, James and Luke started to have a full blown conversation with my dad at one end of the table. It left me and barking boy. 'Well you haven't introduced yourself to me then?' I rolled my eyes. 'Ally,' I pointed to myself but continued,'and you?' He smirked. 'Hi Ally, I'm Jai. Listen I know we got off to a bad start but let's forgive and forget yeah?' Was he being serious? Did he really want to apologise for what he did to me? He looked so innocent though. I gave in. 'Sure Jai'. I smiled. He got off his chair and gave me a hug. A hug? What the hell? I reluctantly hugged him back. As I was pulling out of the hug he whispered into my ear,'you actually think I'm that weak? This is just the beginning of your torture. If you mention this to anyone, you are dead to me. Literally.' I gulped. This was bad. Worse than bad. What else could he do? Would he actually kill him? Why is he picking on me? Should I tell someone, maybe Daniel could sort him out? No wait I can't tell anybody. Oh my god. I'm getting so scared thinking about it. My heart started to beat faster. I was sweating. I moved years to get away from this. What was I going to do? These questions floated through my mind all at once. Jai had gone over to my dad an stated chatting and laughing away, leaving me here frightened of what he just said. My thoughts were interrupted by a sweet, but squeaky voice.'Your order is here.' She placed the pizza on the table and staggered off. Everybody rushed to grab a slice. I closed my eyes and hoped this was all a dream...

---------------------

Hey guys :) sorry for the late update, been really busy lately.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and all the others! Oh and sorry if there is any mistakes! This is just sort of a filler like, more drama to come o:

Thanks for reading and remember to vote, comment and share :)<3 x