Chapter 1

This is bad, no this is very bad. I shouldn't want him like I did. I mean at one point I wanted him dead but now...I see what she must've seen.
"My God," I said to myself. Why do I want him so bad? He's my best friends boyfriend, well...ex boyfriend but she doesn't remember them being together so does that go against friendship code?
I stopped in the woods to catch my breath. I went for a jog to clear my head but it didn't help. I still was so focused on Damon. His piercing blue eyes, his cocky smile...his lips. He after all harnessed my magic to get me out of 1994.
Jeremy crossed my mind. I missed him but who he became while I was trapped into some other realm just wasn't the boy Id loved anymore but part of that could be the feelings I have started to have towards Damon but why?
He saved me.
"Bon Bon?"
I jumped at Damon's voice.
"Scare you?" He flashed his cocky smile at me.
"Just caught me off guard." I couldn't make eye contact with him. This was bad I wanted to touch him, to kiss him but he was Damon!
"You alright Bon? I get why you'd be a little jumpy with the whole a witch serial killer almost murdered me but I snapped his neck. Guess I like having you around."
Meeting his ice blue eyes I spoke. "Thanks again."
"It was easy with your magic."
We stood staring at one another for what felt like an hours. He started moving closer to me until we were less than a foot apart.
"Damon... How's Elena?"
"With that new beau of hers I'm sure."
"I'm sorry."
"I've been thinking lately maybe I need to find someone else. Someone more like you Bon Bon, you wouldn't erase our memories together would you?"
"I-I.."
Cutting me off he said, "you're right I wouldn't either I'm too damn handsome to wanna forget." He winked.
"Handsome as hell Damon."
I didn't notice my hand had made its way to his chest. He looked surprised. "Damon..." I breathed his name out.
"Yes?" He cocked his head to the side.
"I can't deny it anymore. The way I felt about you before going in the time warp... it's changed."
Intrigued he glared down at me.
"It's wrong Damon. Elena is my best friend but I can't get you out of my head..."
"Whatever do you mean?" He places his hand on top of mine that was rested on his chest.
"I want...you."