Chapter 3

Here it was... August... It was hot needless to say... Humidity... Sweat... And one very big secret... Damon and I had continued to hook up all this time and each time it seemed more intense. Let's just say the weatherman on channel 13 said the weather has been the most unpredictable its ever been. I blushed at the thought.
My phone buzzed. A text from Damon: Bon Bon I've been thinking...
I replied: Yes?
Not even a second passed and my phone buzzed again..
Damon: You're dropping out of college and I'm taking you to travel the world and I'm fucking you in every single country. And remember you can't tell me no.
Me: NO!
"Oh so that's how it's going to be." Damon was standing behind me.
I bit my bottom lip while shaking my head.
"Bennett... I need to confess something..."
I look at him waiting for something revolting to come out of his delicious, filthy mouth.
"I think I'm falling in love with you..."
Was he serious? I stood there in shock...thinking because I had been wondering for the past two weeks if I had fallen for him or if the sex was just that great or was it just the fun of having this giant dirty secret...
"Damon..."
"Come on Bon. I know you feel something for me other than sexual tension every time you look at me."
"Damon... I can't love you."
"But you do."
I turn around and his chest is against my back.
"Elena... Damon what about Elena she's my best friend."
"Let's go to Greece." He kisses me soft and slow.
"Damon..."
"Elena will get over it...you're happy with me. Tell me you love me you love me."
"Damon I do. I realize now that I've loved you since 1994."