Fine

Yes I'm so sorry for the wait my little minions here's another chapter.

Future Trunks: "I still want my father to know."

Goku Black: "Am I not enough?"

Future Trunks: "That has nothing to do with it and you know."

Goku Black: "Hmph-"

Future Trunks: "Hey don't be this way." (Wraps arms around Black's neck)

Goku Black: "I can't stay mad at you." (Kisses Trunks lips tilting head sliding tounge down his throat)

Future Trunks: "Mmhaaah~"
(grinds leaning closer)

Zamasu: "Ooooooh~ you two having fun? May I join"
(watches in the doorway smiling)

Goku Black: (throws a pillow at Zamasu and pulls away from the kiss annoyed) "Go find Goku and then you can join the party."

Zamasu: (Ears go down) "He hates me though. Don't you remember? You killed another version of Chi chi, Goten and him. He'll never forgive us."

Goku Black: "That's not my problem go away Zamasu."

Zamasu: "I HATE YOU!!! (Tears up and walks off slamming the door behind him and heading outside)

Future Trunks: "How could you say that?" (Narrows eyes in disbelief)

Goku Black: "He knows what he wants. We should let him be."

Future Trunks: "Isn't Zamasu your partner? You shouldn't run him off. It's not right."

Goku Black: "Don't tell me what's right." *growls*

Future Trunks: "Fine but you'll regret it later." *stares)

Goku Black: "Whatever."

Future Trunks: (rolls over on top of Goku Black and hop's off the bed walking off) "I'm going home to my mom and father. You wanna come or do you not care?"

Goku Black: "I think you need to know who's boss." *Glares*

Future Trunks: "Oh no you don't you can't do whatever you want with me not anymore." (Walks out of the bedroom)

Goku Black: "Yes I can!" (Gets up and grabs Future Trunks by his wrist and Yanks him into the bedroom)

Future Trunks: "Let go of me!"

Goku Black: (Throws Trunks onto the bed glaring) "You'll learn your lesson when you feel pain."

Future Trunks: "Black please."  (Crawls towards the edge of the bed)

Goku Black: (Pulls Trunks closer to the edge of the bed and wraps Trunks legs around his hips) *smirks*

Future Trunks: "Black. . ."

Goku Black: (pulls Trunks underwere off and leans)

Future Trunks: "I'm sorry."

Goku Black: "Don't start you put this upon yourself." (Narrows brows annoyed)

Future Trunks: "Black remember that I'm pregnant don't hurt me."

Goku Black: "I would never hurt you. I love you Trunks." (Pulls Trunks to his chest and hugs him)

Future Trunks: "I still want to go to my father and mother they need to know."

Goku Black: "SSSSSSsssssssh."

Future Trunks: "Nooo I'm really sore."

Goku Black: "that makes it feel even more pleasurable."

Future Trunks: *wines* "noooo~!"

Goku Black: "Fine. . ."

Future Trunks: "Can we see my family  tomarrow?"

Goku Black: "Sure."

Future Trunks: "Let me guess in order for us to go there you want something am I right?"

Goku Black: *smirks* "Mhhh hmmm~ sex." (Leans hovering over Future Trunks on the bed excitedly)

To be continued.  . . . . . .. .