Beg for Mercy

This is a new idea I thought of cause they both use something in time for example Goku Black uses a time ring and Future Trunks uses a time machine. The objects don't belong to either of them but they use it to their hearts desire.

Goku Black: (kicks Future Trunks across the jawline and watches as his head swings to the side)

~~~~Future Trunks' POV~~~~
What am I gonna do?! I got to get to my time machine!!! Oh no I feel like I'm gonna pass out.

Future Trunks: (blood spits out of his mouth) *couphs*

Goku Black: "Beg for mercy mortal!" *Smirks*

Future Trunks: "Even if I do you'll kill me." *Glares*

Goku Black: "If you don't I will torture you." *Scoffs*

~~~~Future Trunks' POV~~~~
How did he get so strong??????

~~~~Goku Black's POV~~~~
Stubborn just like Vegeta even if he's not as strong as his word.

Goku Black: "Get up pathetic mortal!" *Glares*

Future Trunks: (trembles as he gets up panting)

Goku Black: "Ew you disgust me!" (Punches him across the face in amusement as he hits the ground once more) *smirks*

Future Trunks: "I've lost everything there's nobody left get it over with kill me!"

Goku Black: "Most people beg me to stop. . . You want me to kill you? Man your one messed up little mortal."

Future Trunks: "It's your fault! You made me this way!!! Your nothing but a heartless monster that only cares about himself!"

Goku Black: *stares* (looks down at the bloody sayain with narrowed eyes)

Future Trunks: "What are you gonna do when you kill all the life?! How will you reproduce?! Who will you be with you'll be all alone and die alone!"

Goku Black: *gasps*

Future Trunks: "Kill me!!!"

~~~~Future Trunks' POV~~~~
I can't take it anymore everything hurts I just wanna die.

Goku Black: "Shut up mortal!"
(Kicks him in the ribs multiple times glaring with annoyance)

Future Trunks: *hacks* (pukes up blood and twitches)

~~~~Future Trunks' POV~~~~
Oh no I think that was my lung

Future Trunks: *wheizes* (Has a hard time breathing and pants harder trying to move away)

Goku Black: "Hehehe ha ha ha ha! Beg beg beg!!!" (Kicks Trunks in the mouth hard as he can)

Future Trunks: "NO!!!!!!!!!!"
(blood runs down my lips as I quiver on the ground) *Screams*

Goku Black: "What your not going to well that's not good It'll take longer then." *Smirks*

Future Trunks: *couphs*

Goku Black: (lunges forward and slams Future Trunks on his back)

Future Trunks: *gasps* "uuurahhhhhh uuuuh!"
(Wences in pain)

Goku Black: *glares* (sits into Future Trunks lap and leans)

Future Trunks: *groans*

Goku Black: (punches him in the face over and over)

Future Trunks: (starts to block his hits)

Goku Black: (holds his wrists down mad with one hand and punches him in the face with the other)

Future Trunks: "Naaaah! Uuuuuuh!!!" *Squirms*

Goku Black: *glares* (grabs his head and hits it against the ground multiple times)

Future Trunks: *gasps* "Nuuuuaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"

Goku Black: (grabs a fistful of Trunks hair and leans)

Future Trunks: (spits blood in Black's face glaring)

Goku Black: "Ew disgusting!That's it I'm not going easy on you anymore!!!"

~~~~Future Trunks POV~~~~
Wait what that was easy? I don't want to see hard.

Future Trunks: (pupils dialate in shock and disbelief) *stares*

Goku Black: (slaps him across the cheek mad for spitting on his face)

Future Trunks: *glares* "Hmph!" (Looks away pissed off)

Goku Black: (presses right elbow into Future Trunks ribcage and Rams really hard)

Future Trunks: "Uuuuahhhh!!!"

Goku Black: "Beg me to stop!!!"
*Glares* (leans even more)

Future Trunks: "AAAAaaaaaaa!!!"

Goku Black: (pulls arm away and gets up off of Future Trunks)

Future Trunks: *signs*

GOKU BLACK: "I've just began Don't relax yet mortal!"

Future Trunks: (tries to get up still breathing funny from that hit impact on his lung)

Goku Black: . . .

Future Trunks: (Gets up halfway off the ground staggering forward) *weizes*

Goku Black: (kicks him in the gut really hard sending him crashing into a boulder)

Future Trunks: "Gah?!"

Goku Black: (teliports in front of Future Trunks and punches him in the chest and face multiple times)

Future Trunks: "Please s-stop I I'm going to d-"

Goku Black: "Shut up Trunks!"

Future Trunks: (looks up at black with a black eye, bloody nose, busted lip, cracked ribs, torn lung, and cuts from chest to legs)

Goku Black: *blinks* . . .

Future Trunks: "Wh-at now i-i thought y-you wanted m-me to -b-be-g." *Twitches*

Goku Black: "Get up now!!! Sorry excuse for a sayain I bet your fauther is disappointed in you."

To be continued . . .. . . . . . . . .