Niall One Shot

It had been a month since you and Niall had been talking and last night he finally had the balls to ask you out on your first ever date. As you stood in front of the mirror deciding what to wear you tried on so many outfits trying to be cute with a slight hint of slutty. You finally decided on a cute dress, blazer and cute stillettos when you got a text from Niall. 'Wear something that is easy to run in x' Run in? You thought. You ended up binning the idea of the dress and heels and settled for this ---> ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmdpWkcxVjg2VEhHRzhVWFM4MDlUeXcAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg )

You waited until 8 and no Niall. You checked your phone every 5 minutes and no new texts. You decided to take a small nap and lay down on your bed. You woke up after what seemed like 5 minutes but really had been a few hours and checked your phone again. It was now 11:30pm and you got up disappointed that Niall had stood you up. You went to the bathroom and were just about to change when your phone buzzed on the counter. Niall. 'All ready babe? Come down. I'm waiting for you.' You smiled at the text but felt betrayed that he wasn't replying to your texts before and had showed up really late for your first date. You looked out the window and saw him standing next to his car in jeans and a hoodie too. He saw you and smiled. You decided he must have got busy and you can't really blame him for being in the biggest boy band in the world so you decided to go anyway. 

'Hey babe. Sorry i was late. Like really late. I just needed to make sure everything was perfect.' You smiled and kissed him on his lips. 'It's okay Ni, really.' You drove for 10minutes in the dark and pulled up outside a gate. He opened your door and held your hand. 'Okay i'm gonna need you to jump over now.' Your eyes widened in shock. 'Umm i'm guessing that gate is closed for a reason so why are we jumping over?' 'Well, the park is closed...but i have a surprise.' You eventually agreed and jumped over. He held your hand as you walked through the park and stopped next to a huge tree. He got out his phone and shone the light on the trunk of the tree. He handed you his phone to hold and pulled out a small pocket knife and began carving into the tree. You looked after 5 minutes and saw he had carved yours and his initials into the tree surrounded by a heart. you smiled and kisse dhim passionately. 

Your stomach rumbled since you hadn't eaten since 6pm and you giggled in embarressment. He also laughed and said 'Sorry, i know you probably haven't eaten since 5, let's go.' You followed him to a small part of the park and saw this ---> (http://www.royalzambezilodge.com/images/candlelit_dinner.jpg) You were absolutely breathtaken. All of this, just for you. YOu smiled at Niall and kissed him again.

After your dinner of of course Nandos you sat on a blanket on the floor next to Niall as he sang to you. 'My heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every no-ote. make me your radio, and turn me up when you feel low, this melody was meant for you, so sing along to my stereo.' You smiled while he sang and when he kissed he pecked you on the lips. The kiss was passionate and you ofund yourself on your back with Niall on top of your kissing your jaw and your neck. Your hands ran through his blonde hair and pressed against his hips. You rolled his hips against your sensitive area making your moan and you replied by doing the same feeling the bulge in his pants begin to grow. 

He looked into your eyes in the candle light and leans his forehead against yours. 'I love you.' He smiled showing his perfect Irish smile and kissed you one more time. You felt like the luckiest girl in the world. You kissed him back and let your tingues entwine and after half an hour both your clothes were in a pile next to the blanket and well, i'll let your imagination think of the rest :)