Niall One Shot

It's a Friday and you're walking to the train station after you finished your shift at a small shop in London. You turn the corner and can hear someone following you. You get scared and speed up but so do the foot steps. You take out your phone and pretend to call someone. Being the unlucky person you are you find yourself on an empty street with no person or car in sight. Great you think. 

As you start to panic you run around the corner and so does the follower. Suddenly as you turn you bump into a tall stranger. This is not my day you think. Not only one guy now there are six. You and the stranger both fall on the floor and you look up to apologize and see the most beautiful blue eyes you have ever seen. He helps you up and sees the scary looking fat man behind you and realizes he came at the right time. He quickly looks at your name badge and says "Oh there you are Yasmine. I was looking all over for you. Me and my 4 friends thought we should walk you home since you don't know what creeps are out at this time." He emphasized the 4 so the scary man would get the hint and walk away which he did. 

The five boys all took their hoods off and you saw their faces properly. They all looked really nice and not like the perverts you get in London. You smile at them and say "OMG thank you so much. I thought i was gonna die." They all laugh and start to talk amongst themselves. "Do you think she knows? She must! Everyone knows who we are. But she didn't fangirl. We should help her out anyway."

They turn to you and ask you whereabouts you live. You tell them and they decide to walk you home. As you get to your front garden the 4 boys all stop and let Niall, to whom the gorgeous blue eyes belonged to, walk you to your door. You stop and fiddle with your keys wanting to stay with him longer. "Thanks again. You really saved my life today. If you weren't there i would have ended up in tomorrows newspaper with the headline "Fat perv kills young girl." You laughed. You look up to see Niall staring right at you.He leans down and gives you a light kiss on the lips.

You close your eyes and enjoy it. You open them when you hear him chuckle and say "You liked that huh?" You smily shyly and look down. "GET IN THERE NIALLER!!" The other 4 boys all cheer and Niall starts to blush. 

You open your door and Niall says "Wait. Um Yasmine. I know we just met and you don't know me and what i do yet but would you like to get a coffee or something or do you have to be in danger for us to meet again cos i can't be no superman but for you i'll be super human." He smiles shyly and looks down. The boys start singing Bruno Mars' Just The Way You Are and you blush. "Sure Niall, I'd like that. And for the record i know that if i'm ever in danger even if you're on the other side of the world, it don't matter you'll be there in two, you'll be there in two, you'll be there in two." You knew it was One Direction that saved you but you didn't want to fangirl and scare them. As you saved your number in Niall's phone you closed the door and caught a glimpse of Niall with a smile bigger than you had ever seen. 

You look out your window and see Niall run up to the guys. "SHE KNEW!!" He jumped up and down and did a little Irish jig. You couldn't wait until your coffee date with the one and only Niall Horan.