Harry One Shot

'I like it.' You smiled as you read over the lyrics. 'Harry, i'm not even kidding this is amazing! You need to show the rest of the boys this, it could be on the next album.' Harry blushed and took the piece of paper and looked at it thoughtfully. 'It's good, but not album material. I don't know if the fans will like it.' 'ARE YOU KIDDING? It's amazing! The fans will love it! Sing me some, i wanna hear the melody.' You smiled at the curly haired Cheshire boy. He started to blush again and refused. 'I need a guitar but i can't play well enough. Niall was playing when i wrote it.' You smiled finally thankful for all the guitar lessons your parents forced you to take. 'Here i'll play.' You said as you walked across the recording booth and picked up an acoustic guitar. 'What are the chords?' 'G, D, Am, C.' He said as he sat up straight and cleared his throat. 

You began strumming and watched Harry intently.

'These little things are what i love about you,                                                                                                

 Your eyes, your hair, your lips.

Your heart, your soul, your life

These little things make me love you more than i already do.

The way you blush everytime i say your name

The way you shiver when i touch your skin

I can't help it anymore

These little things drive me insane.'

He finished singing and avoided your gaze. You smiled with tears in your eyes, 'Awww Harry, are you blushing?' He looked towards you and said 'Isn't it obvious?' He looked down and chuckled slightly in his slow, husky voice. Confused you replied 'What?' 'It's about you. Little things i love about you.' He looked into your eyes and right through to your soul. Dumbfounded your mouth dropped open and you began to say 'But you said 'These little things make me love you more than i already do.'' As you read off the sheet. 'Yeah, i've kinda had a huge crush on you since we met.' You felt your heart beat quicken as Harry's hand rested on your thigh. You suddenly began self conscience and shuffeled underneath him. 'I've loved you ever since you told me i was your best friend, when you would cry after your fights with your boyfriend, when you would come over and watch movies with me all snuggled up in our mini fort. 

'Harry, I...' You started to say when suddenly you felt his warm lips against yours. Your lips began moving in sync like they belonged there and you tangled your hand in his light brown curls as you placed your other hand on his chiseled jaw. This is what you wanted. You didn't cry because of your fights with Trent, you cried over the fact that Harry was with his new girlfriend, you snuggled up to him in the fort to try and claim him as your own but you thought it was impossible. But all along Harry Edward Styles was forever yours.