Chapter 4

"Haan! Maza aayega!" Chahat exclaimed and Meera got a bottle.

"So.. Abhay! Are you playing?" Faisal asked.

"Yaa I am in." Abhishek said in a bit dull voice and everyone sat and Manikarnika looked on.

"Dheer~ spin the bottle!" Manu said.

"Yes!!" Dheer said and spun the bottle which stopped on Mani.

"Yelo! Mene idea diya aur mujh par hi atka!" Mani said and everyone laughed.

"So.. Truth or Dare?" Chahat asked wiggling her eyebrows.

"Umm... truth." Manu said.

"Do you have boyfriend?" Meera asked beating everyone and Abhay looked on.

"Haah!! Boyfriend or mera? Naah!! Not interested." Manu said and Abhay smiled while Meera smirked.

Kuch to locha hai. Meera smirked at her thought.

"Ohkkay!! So spin the bottle again!!" Sumedh exclaimed and Manu did which stopped on Faisal.

"Dare!" Faisal said.

"Daring man!" Dheer mumbled which Manu heard and she looked at her teasingly to which Dheer blushed.

"Go on a Facebook or insta live and promote a Tressemmè Shampoo." Chahat said and everyone laughed.

"But we dont have shampoo." Sumedh said.

"So what? We have a Mocktail. He can promote it." Aashish said.

"I agree on you at this point." Chahat said and he glared at her.

"Come on Fais! Do it!" Everyone started pestering him.

"OHKKAY!!!" Faisal shouted.

"Yay! Murga fas gaya!" Chahat said slightly hitting her thigh in a 'Le Panga!' Way and the did some imaginary boxing and everyone laughed.

Faisal opened his Facebook id and started saying about it. Others were literally controlling their laughter the way he said. But at the end he said, "guys this was a dare given to me by my crazy friends so dont take it too seriously." And logged out from fb.

"Kya yaar Fais! Poora maza kharaab kar diya." Aashish said.

"Abbe ye meme walo ko tum jaante nahi ho." Faisal said.

"Are bas karo aur Spin the bottle." Chahat said and she spun the bottle which stopped on herself.

"Yello! Jisne bola uspe atka!" Dheer said.

"Firse!" Manu said and everyone laughed.

"Dare!!" Chahat grinned and Aashish smirked.

And before anyone could speak, he gave the dare.

"I dare you for a Tango Dance!"

And everyone was shocked. Chahat was also shocked and was shaking in anger.

"Main nahi karne wali!!" She said.

"Kyu? Darr gayi?" Aashish spoke and smirked.

"Darr? Beta sun! Hum na Punjabi hai, darna varna hamara kaam nahi!" She said. "Aaja maidan mein!" She said as she grabbed his collar and literally dragged him on Dance Floor. The song 'Dance Like' started playing in background.

They both were dancing in perfect rythm. Only Chahat had a scowl on her face. Others were looking at them in awe.

"Wow!!"

"See! How beautifully they are dancing!"

"I am in love with this couple!"

"So beautiful!"

Comments were made and others also joined them in dancing. After the dance, aashish was looking happy but Chahat had a scowl.

"I am going back to hostel. Game khatam karke aa jana." Chahat said and went ignoring calls.

"Aashish! Tujhe kisne kaha tha Tango ka dare dene ko. Ab vo gussa ho gayi." Meera said.

"Haan. And she becomes mata Chandi whenever she is angry." Dheer said.

"Are to dance hi to tha. Kiss thode na tha." Aashish defended himself.

"Kiss hota to tu Zinda nahi bachta!" Faisal said.

"Haan!" Everyone said.

"Ab chhodo! Chahat nahi hai to maza nahi aayega."

"Haan.. chalo kal milte hai. Bye girls." Sumedh said.

"Bye!" The three said and went.

Manikarnika POV

Chahat was really angry. Aashish knew that she dont like him but still he said that. God knows what goes in his mind.
We entered in our dorm only to find Chahat asleep.

"Aashish ke dimaag me pata nahi kya chal raha tha. Chahat use katai pasand nahi karti. Bhagwaan jaane inka kya hoga!" Meera said.

"Haan.." Dheer and İ hummed.

We also got changed and slept after wishing each other good night.

.

.

.

.

.

Heyy guyss so how was update?

Please do vote, comment and give your reviews. It boosts up our confidence!!

Written by:- JyeshthaMalviya