Chapter 2.

Eklavya college

First day of college has its own nerves, but Chahat cared less. As soon as she found her dorm room, she locked her luggage in and went around to wander.

As she was walking down the corridor, she found a huge crowd gathered there. Chahat wondered and looked around.

"Yaha kya ho raha hai ?", she mumbled to herself rather loudly.

"Dance team ke liye search jarahi hai. You interested ?", she received a reply.

"Tumse pucha kisne !? ", Chahat looked at him amused. "Badi panachayati-

Chahat stopped herself in midway and shook her head. "Sorry ! "

"Mein Kathak kar leti hu. Works !? "

The guy smiled at her.
"Great, definitely works. You should join. Faisal Khan btw. Captain of the dance team. Second year quantam physics "

"Oh, nice to meet you !"
"I'm Chahat. First year Mythology "

"Nice to meet you too, Chahat. "

A guy with blond hair highlights appeared and placed his hands on Faisal's shoulder. "Abh kisse pata raha hai Stud boi "

Faisal slapped his hand away.
"Bakwas na kar Ashish "

Faisal apologetically looked at krupa.

Chahat passed Ashish a dirty glare and went ahead to collect the audition form.

"Chahat ", Faisal called out.

Chahat turned back and looked at him.

"Sorry yaar !"

"Koi nahi Faisal "

"Waise.. waha piche ek ladki khadi hai.. she looks conflicted. Zaara help.. kardo na uski "

Faisal's gaze was held by a girl in a traditional suit. The brown hair, glittering doe eyes and pulpy lips had caught his attention. And now he couldn't look away. She was muttering something to the girl standing right next to her.

"Okay ", replied Chahat without giving it a second thought and moved towards the girl's direction.

Ashish snapped his fingers in front of Faisal. "Bro.. kahi tujhe uss ladki se Chahat toh nahi hogi !?"

Faisal rolled his eyes at Ashish's wordh whereas Ashish couldn't keep his laughter to himself.

"Hogayi teri faltu-giri kuch kaam karle abh.. bhul mat dance team mein tu bhi hai "

"Ha. Lekin bhaisahab aapko ek mili aur mujhe iss hafte wali mili hai "

Faisal glared at him.
"Yaar bhali ladki lagti hai.. first year hai bichari ka. Rehne de na "

"Na bro.. jaise ghoor ke gai hai ise toh apne pyaar ke jhase mein lena hi padega "

"Joh bhi kar.. dance team mein drame nahi chahyie mujhe ", Faisal declared.

"Okay meri jaan ", replied Ashish and his hand again found its place on Faisal's shoulder.

Chahat walked towards the girl, Faisal has pointed out to. She was damn sure Faisal had a tiny crush on the girl otherwise he would have never bothered with her.

"Hi I'm Chahat. ", she approached the girl. "Tum thodi pareshan lag rahi ho. Somebody asked me to check on you. All okay ?"

Dheer looked at her amusingly.
"Hi. Kya hum aapko jante hai ?"

"Nahi. Lekin abhi jaan lo."

Dheer looked at the girl standing next to her awkwardly. "Chaya baisa aap chaliye hum aate "