Chapter 3

"Hellooo miss beautiful!!" Ashish said bowing down in front of Manikarnika and she looked at him with a bright smile.

"Hello bro!!!" Manikarnika exclaimed and Ashish shot his head up.

"Bro!?" Aashish asked unbelievably.

"Yesss!!!!" Manikarnika said and Chahat couldn't control herself and started laughing out loud.

Suddenly the door banged open and Meera entered.

"Hellooww dosto!!!" Meera chirped.

"Ye banda yaha kya kar raha hai?" Meera said.

"Ye co-ed hostel hai. Aur ye room share karega." Dheer said.

"Kyu? Ye ladkiyo ko aloted hai." Meera said.

"Hain!?" Ashish said.

"Haan!" The four girls said.

"Jo bhi ho. Mai to yahi rahuga!" Ashish exclaimed. The four girls looked at each other and...

The next moment Ashish was thrown out with his luggage. And then a bedsheet came flying on his face.

"Tera bedsheet tujhe mubarak!" Chahat said and slammed the door shut.

The girls looked at each other and then broke into laughter.

"Chalo yaar mujhe dekhna hai yaha Kalaripayattu ka kuch hai kya?" Manikarnika said.

"Kalari? Martial art?" Chahat asked.

"Yess. Mujhe shuru se in sab me intrest raha hai. And we are from Navalkar vansh. Rani Lakshmi Bai ki family. So, you know." Mani said.

"Wow! Rani Lakshmi Bai! That tells why your name is Manikarnika!" Chahat said quoting words in air.

"Yess!" Mani chuckled.

Meanwhile, Sumedh entered in dorm and every girl. Every single girl drooled over him.

"Hello. Welcome to Ekalavya College of Science and Arts. How may I help you?" The receptionist asked.

"I want my hostel number." Sumedh said and heard a voice along with him. He turned only to look at Abhishek Sharma.

"Your names please?" The receptionist asked.

"Sumedh Mudgalkar."

"Abhishek Sharma." Both again said at same time and then told her one by one.

"It's 211." The receptionist said. "2nd Floor." She added.

Abhay and Sumedh thanked her and went to room 211 only to find Ashish and Faisal.

******

Everyone had started settling down in Eklavya College as days seemed to pass. Homesickness was replaced with excitement when by the end of the first week notices of a Fresher's Party were put up. 

"Yeh fresher's party kya hota hai?" Dheer asked while she was walking with Chahat. 

"Woh ek party hai jaha sab talli ho jate hai" Chahat explained in simple words. Dheer raised her eyebrows.

"Hame nhi jaana" 

"Arey maza aega! Tumhe aana hi padega" Manu said. After many buts and ifs, Dheer finally gave in. 

"Toh pehnenge kya?" Meera had joined them by now as they were sitting in the canteen to have lunch. 

"Mene pehle se hi tayaar kar ke rakha hai sab kuch" Manu smiled. The girls were peacefully having lunch when a certain someone decided to interrupt.