The first mission

Jace's POV
They stared at us in shock "oh hey" I looked at him "no no you don't get to slide past that like nothing happened. What the fuck?" He sighed "Timur stole my perogi so I attacked him." I looked at Lera "is this... is this some kind of joke?" She sighed "no, sadly this is for real" I looked back "god damnit Maxim let him go. Timur stop stealing Maxims food and where the fuck is Alexsandr and Shuhrat?!" Alex appeared around the corner "oh hey jace what're you doing here?" I looked at him "well I was hanging with the Germans, Lera came and got me, I walk in to see this shit and you're no where to be found" he looked at them and then at me "that's normal" I sighed "что за хрень?(what the fuck?)" I heard Shuhrat "you speak Russian?" Sounding shocked "yeah a decent bit but I'm not fluent in it" I turned to Lera "why'd you bring me here?" She motioned to Timur and Maxim "I needed help controlling these two" I sighed "yes ma'am" she smiled as I heard the PA "I need Wendigo and Finka to my office" I turned to the three children who somehow became tier 1 operators "if I come back to this room and it's destroyed Kilo is going to eat your ass" they all nodded as we left "that rooms going to be destroyed when we get back" Lera sighed "yeah probably" we walked to the briefing laughing as we entered we saw Harry's grim face the laughter stopped "Hey boss what's the problem?" He looked up "the masks seem to have a new friend" I looked at him as he spun the picture towards me "Lion?" Finka looked shocked as she stumbled over her words "he wouldn't, he couldn't. he has a family. why would he?" Harry looked at me "Me? I caused this?" Harry nodded solemnly. I yelled "God damnit!" As I punched a wall and slump against it. Lera came over as I held my head "how many people did I get killed?" Harry looked at me "on his way out he took 12 people's lives" I looked up my voice faltering "12?" Harry nodded as Lera started talking "hey, it's okay. Lion wasn't leaving without killing someone, you couldn't have stopped him" I looked at Harry "did he say why he turned?" He sighed as he sat down "he said it was because the operators sided with a dog and a newbie who pulled a gun on him rather than him" I sighed "this is all my fucking fault!" Lera looked at me while rubbing my back "it's not, Lion would've left regardless. You're not to blame" I looked over my voice a quivering whisper "but it is." She stared at me "did you know he was a traitor?" I shook my head no "did you know his plans?" I shook my head again she smiled slightly "then it isn't your fault" I looked at Harry "What can I do?" He sighed "there's a mission on standby" I stared at him "where?" He looked at me "Russia, I'll call the rest of the operators "Maverick, dokkaebi and Montagne to my office" I sighed as Maverick and Dokkaebi entered as Montagne stormed toward me and punched me square in the jaw I stood up and glared at him as he said "it's your fault, he'd still be here if it weren't for you" I sighed as Finka was about to speak I subtlety motion for her not to say anything. I turned to Harry "when do we leave?" He looked at his watch "4 minutes" I sighed as I ran for my gear as he began explaining the mission to them, Lera would fill me in on the chopper.