Chapter 6

I ran, running as fast as my legs would take me. I knew I would Darlene there later. I looked down at my phone, taking a fast left, then right. Google maps my only hope. I still had three miles left. 

By the time I got to the hospital, I ran to the bathroom. Water had never tasted better. I chugged it, unable to stop. Once done I swiped at my mouth, catching my breath. I walked into the lobby, surprised to see practically no one. I walked up to the front desk asking for directions. The lady could have helped less. I rolled my eyes. 

THUD

Turning to the noise, the first thing she saw was Hutch. He didn't hesitate, running to her. Sam stood next to them. Hutch hugged her, tears spilling down his face. Willow decided he deserved it, she hugged him back. When she tried to pull away Hutch held on tighter. Willow lightly shoved him off of her. 

"Im sorry!" He said his hair drapped all across his face. His face was red, lines of red down his cheaks. It was clear he had been crying. 

"It's okay!" She said, smiling.

She looked over to Sam, his shirt drowned in Hutch's tears. Willow never thought he had it in him, to cry so much. She had never seen someone cry so much. Of course, she didn't mind, considering she was the same. Over emotional but couldn't help it. 

...

Willow woke up in the car. Everything at the hospital was a blur. Sam was driving, she decided he must've switched with Darlene. 

"Hey," Sam whispered, "Darlene got the for you." He smiled.

"Thanks Darlene!" She whispered. Darlene just nodded. 

GummyBears! Her favorite! She quickly ripped open the bag, devouring them. Willow peered next to her, Hutch fast asleep. 

Once home, Willow was tired. Hutch woje up after her shaking him atleast a million times. He sleeply walked up stairs to his room. Willow followed after him, walking to her room. 

Walking to the bathroom Willow heard a scream coming from the kitchen. She quickly ran down the hall, peering downstairs. It was Darlene.