Chapter 44

I'm updating in honour of Michael's selfie. it's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my entire life. I had a lone tear running down my face. I could write an essay on that selfie. I could write a whole book on that selfie. my whole view on life changed after that selfie. that selfie is the most important thing to ever happen to this earth.

----------------------------------------------------

Olivia's P.O.V.

Today Matt and I found out exactly what happened with Zoe.

Matt asked if we could go see her, but apparently she's locked herself in her room.

I can't imagine how she feels.

There's a knock at my door, and mum enters. She comes over and sits at the edge of my bed.

I weakly smile at her and she sighs.

"Liv, Jess called. She wants you and Paige to go over to try and talk to Zoe." She tells me.

"I don't know if I want to." I whisper.

"Why not?" She asks.

"She lost her baby, mum. We shouldn't just be going to bother her. She's not ready yet, I don't blame her." I reply. "She's not going to want to see me anyway. I understand her wanting to be alone." 

"Liv, she can't hide forever. The longer she hides, the more she'll never want to do anything. We need her to start talking to people so that we don't lose the Zoe we all know and love." She says.

"We already lost her when she lost her baby."

"Olivia-"

I sigh, "No, mum. I don't want to do this."

-

I was forced to go.

Waiting outside Zoe's room scares me, I don't want to knock, I don't want to bother her. I want to leave her be, she's only had a week. That's not enough time. I wish I could help her, but I know I really can't. 

Finally, I knock on the door, and shortly after Zoe opens the door.

"Hi." She says, barely audible.

I flash a weak smile, "Hey."

She goes to lay down again, and I sit on the end of her bed.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper, not sure what else I'm supposed to say to her. 

"For what? My daughter's death? You don't need to act so scared to say it." She snaps.

"Zoe-"

"No. My mum said to be nice to you but I can't. No matter what I say to you, it won't hurt you as much as I'm hurting right now anyways. I don't need you to be here. You don't understand. I lost my baby and I don't need your sympathy. You were the one who was always being a whore and fucking Chase. But the one time, the one fucking time I live up to that slut title everybody gave me, I got pregnant. With Chase's kid, of all people. I got pregnant, you didn't. And then you got mad at me for sleeping with him while you two were still dating! I had no fucking clue that it was him! I was pregnant, and fucking terrified. I was scared of my friends leaving, and you did for months! I don't understand why you're here right now. I know you've been fucking Chase again, even after what he did. But hey, maybe you'll get pregnant too. But you'd get to have your baby and he'd actually give a shit. Do you think he even knows his first born died? No. Because he doesn't give a fuck about me. And the fact you're still seeing him is- it's just- I can't even explain it! Just go and cry to him about how shitty you feel now. Send in the next person in line my mum fucking set up."