Illusion - Part 1.

IMPORTANT: I made A small CHANGES.

Bluestreak's guardian is Hound, not Blaster. I just could not see Blaster as a guardian.

Origin (Transformers)

Chapter 12. Illusion – Part 1.

When Jazz turned the corner of the hall that was to lead him outside, there stood a group of bots, massive mechs, taking the whole space, separating him from the way out. The unexpected group caused Jazz only a short uncertain stop but deciding that he would just squeeze through the narrow space they left by the wall, Jazz continue his journey. His friends have been expecting him after his lessons, waiting outside the building.
But the closer the youngling got, the louder were becoming the growling voices of what seemed to be a Wrecker unit, bots whose optics if shone red would seem suiting and inseparable from the Decepticon kind. That was what Jazz saw, a resemblance to the 'Cons he once had to live among, mechs who barely noticed an under-grown scraplet he was for them.
He kept going straight even when the group started walking in his direction, still ignorant to the presence of a much smaller figure - similar to a situation that once happened in another hall with Sentinel Prime in the lead. These mechs Jazz had never seen before but all bots of the base knew about him and his origin and they had their orders to tolerated his presence.
A bad smell spread from these mechs drifting though and air reaching his sensors. The cooler leaking down their recently heated frames mixed with dust covering their mostly red-armored frames. They must have come from patrol or training Jazz had assumed and decided not to stare at the brutes and just pass by. But unlike on the Decepticon base, those now blue optics caught and got fixed on his red-lit ones.

The group slowed their pace. Finding himself face to face with a wall of mechs, all suddenly silenced and unmoving, Jazz couldn't help but feel a jolt of unsettling cold run through his frame. He too stopped, unsure of why his presence, now noticed, caused such a change but he refused the desire to start walking backwards.
"What the scrap..." one of them growled in with obvious confusion.
"What's a 'Con head doing here?" Jazz had to stumble back as one of the mechs started walking at him
"I'm here by Prime's order, everyone knows that." The youngster announced. That was supposed to reason them as he thought.

"Unlikely," It failed. There was no sign of belief the stare Jazz recieved.
"We don't let 'Cons sneak around our base. Don't know what kind of spy you are but you surely are a bad one."
For just a second Jazz forgot that he was supposed to feel unsettled as the ridiculousness of the statement made him blink in in confusion.

"Emmm... I'm not even hidin', mech, how 'm ah a spy?" he almost grinned but those impaling optics were hard to ignore.
"We'll find out."
He then realized they did not need a strong reason but one accusation giving them freedom of action. The red optics so typical for the ones they were willing to fight were the only signal they needed. Yet, Jazz did not move, not yet but he was considering to retreat just in case, only slowed down by the doubt that those mechs would actually dare to try- Whatever they were thinking. Among the short daring silence both sides heard a sudden voice.

"Wreckers."
"Prowl?" Jazz whispers surprised, no one but his guardian heard him while his attention stood on the group of mechs each piercing the new arrival with their stares.
"Stand down."
"By whose order?"
Jazz stared back. Those mechs didn't know his guardian. Were they not from this base?
"Officer Prowl, Head of the Iacon Tactician Department, member of the Autobot High Command."

Calm and collected as Prowl always was he stood unsettled facing the path-blocking group of massive mechs whose rough punching voices would be enough for most mechs to tighten their armor,

"Never heard of you though."
"Your commanding officer should introduce you deeper into the details. I understand you have arrived recently but we expected you would have already received the debrief."
The mech ignored the last part.
"Speaking of being poorly informed. You aware of scraplet that spies around the base?"
"Jazz is here by the orders of the command and Optimus Prime himself."
"Sneaking freely?!"
"He is currently considered a neutral on integration stage."
They were not pleased by such turn of events.