Wow.

-Phil's POV-

I cracked open my eyes. I took one glance at my arm scabbed over with dry blood and immediately trudged to my en suite. I began cleansing my arm and wrapped a bandage around it, all the while biting my lip to refrain from whimpering.

Putting on some clean clothes and brushing my haywire hair, I sighed. Mum shouldn't be up yet. Maybe I could go visit Dan? I tiptoe out my room, as not to disturbed my slumbering mum, creeped downstairs and grabbed my keys. Ever-so-slowly undoing the latch on the door, I silently left the house, closing the door behind me.

I sighed in relief. Mission accomplished. I took out my phone and rang Dan. After about 7 rings, he picked up.
"For what reason do I own the pleasure of conversing with you, my sweetest Phil?" Answered Dan.
"Can I come over?" I asked.
"Wow, straight to the point. Yeah sure. See you in a few?"
"Yeah." I said distractedly, my mind wondering to my mum and my cuts.
"Phil? You okay?" Dan asked, concerned.
"I- no. No not really Dan. I'll tell you about it when I'm at yours."
"Okay. You can tell me anything, remember."
"I know. I love you."
"I love you too."
*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
I rang the doorbell. As soon as he opened the door, Dan engulfed me in a tight embrace. Letting go after a good minute of hugging, he took me up to his room. We sat on his bed and he studied me with his beautiful brown eyes.
"Tell me what's wrong."
I broke. I told him everything. How my mum took my being gay, the cutting, how I don't think she loves or accepts me anymore. By the end of it, Dan had tears in his eyes.
"I'm so sorry, Phil." He took me into his arms.
"It's okay. I love you so much."
I gave him a kiss on his perfect lips. He licked my lips, I granted him entrance. We fought for dominance, Dan eventually succeeding. I crawled on top of him, straddling him. "Phil..." He moaned. I deepened the kiss, it becoming passionate and hot. I moaned back. My hands tangled in his hair, his hand squeezed my ass. The love and passion in that kiss was overwhelming.

Unfortunately, everyone needs to breathe and we had to break apart, chests falling and rising heavily, mouths gasping for air.
"Wow." I breathed.
"Wow indeed." Dan replied, a grin gracing his face.
I snuggled into his arms and we sat there for a while, enjoying each others presence. "You're perfect, Snowflake."
I blushed at the statement, but turned a deeper shade of red and the nickname. "Snowflake?"
"Yeah, Snowflake. The Snowflake and the Mexican."
I blushed further. "I hate you... Amigo." I scowled slightly.
"Amigo?"
"Or enchilada you choose." Dan laughed, a beautiful, melodic sound.
"I'm going to have to go with Enchilada. That's perfect."
"I love you, Enchilada."
"And I, you, my Snowflake."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Two updates yay.

Love me pls