Awkward Kisses

*Dan*

I felt tears of joy prick at the corners of my eyes whilst I smiled a smile so big my cheeks ached. I looked down at Phil to see he was the same. His blue eyes positively glistened and his perfect pink lips were upturned in a gleeful grin. Without warning, he tackled me into a warm hug. I nuzzled my nose into his ebony hair, which smelt like raspberries.

'I love you lots.' I whispered into his ear.

'I love you lots too.' He whispered back.

We pulled apart and stared into each others eyes. I'm really fucking lucky. Phil's perfect.

'Dan?'

'Hmm?'

'Um c-can I... k-kiss you..?'

Phil looked down, a blush creeping up on his cheeks. I put two of my fingers under his chin and tilted his head up so he could look at me. 'Of course you can. You needn't ask.' I replied. Slowly our heads moved forward. Our lips touched. A firework-like spark travelled from our joint lips and traveled down my body. Our lips fitted together like puzzle pieces; they worked together. He licked my lips asking for entrance, and I gave him it. I dominated him.

A soft moan escaped his lips. I began to climb on top of him, my hands moved up and down his chest. I moaned. I was in heaven.

We pulled apart, panting.

He smiled and I smiled. 'That was amazing.' He grinned. I nodded in agreement. I tackled him into a bear hug, but heard him wince in pain. My eyes widened. 'Phil? Are you okay?' I asked him.

'Yeah, yeah I'm fine Dan.' He nodded. He may of said he was fine, but his blood coated sleeve told another story. 'Phil! You're bleeding! Come on, let's go to the bathroom and clean up your arm.' Phil looked down to his sleeve and the colour drained from his face.

'Oh shit, I'm bleeding a lot.' He said.

'Yeah, you are Phil, which is why we need to get you cleaned up.' He nodded and stood up wobbly. I lead him into the bathroom and instructed him to sit on the edge of the bath whilst I grabbed the disinfectant. 'Okay baby, this is gonna sting a little bit but your brave so you'll be fine.' He smiled a little at the pet name but shook his head.

'Dan, I'm not brave.'

'You are, I know you are.'

I lifted up his sleeve and gasped in shock. Phil gulped. His arm was coated in blood, most of his recent cuts had reopened. I rinsed his arm and began dabbing disinfectant on the wounds, with Phil wincing and flinching in pain. I then wrapped the bandage on his arm.

'See. I told you you were brave.'

He giggled and rolled his eyes.

'Dan. Just shut up and kiss me.'

-A/N-

Aw fluff yay yay yay. And a bit of angst but oh wellllll!

I actually have a really good idea for the next chapter so I will be writing that soon. I want to make it really long as all of the other chapters are short. It'll be angsty though *sigh*.

But whoooo update amirite.

Adios, mi amigos! <3