Colors🎨

She saw black, when she closed her eyes. Everyone saw a color, but she saw black. She wanted to see a color.

Purple; if she had fear. Not only for the things that could happen, but also for the things that already happened. She wanted to close her eyes and see the fear, but she saw black.

Blue; if she was sad. About everything that made her cry, hot tears streaming down over her face. Feeling the salt on her lips. Closing her eyes to see blue, but she saw black.

Green; if she was disgusted. The thought of people getting killed, a dead body, maybe even gross food. She wanted to see green, but she saw black.

Yellow; if she was happy. A smile on her face. Laughing about a joke. Feeling that beautiful feeling. She wanted to see yellow, but she saw black.

Orange; if she felt smart. Knowing things she never knew. Making the tests good. Being the nerd. She wanted to see orange, but she saw black.

Red; if she was angry. Furious. Wanting to kill someone, throw shit against the wall. She wanted to see the red color, but she saw black.

Pink; if she was in love. The magical butterflies flying in her belly. Girls. Boys. It didn't even matter. She just wanted to see pink, but she saw black.

She had asked her parents what was wrong with her. They told her she was numb, she should be happy to never have her heart broken. That night she cried, for the first time in her life. She felt the pain, but she saw black.