Broken

Broken.

That's all I've been. Ever since Courtney and I have broken up, all I've been, is just broken. My heart is too shattered for any repair, it feels as if my heart has only a bit of red, the rest just black, ripped, broken, and cold.

At school, I open my locker and put my backpack in it

At school, I open my locker and put my backpack in it. I keep my iPhone in my pocket, trying to put on my usual bad boy face. I can't have people think my weakness is a girl, even though on the inside it's... not good. I, Duncan Kalmin Axel Tarun, may look like a bad boy, stone cold, chill person..
But in the the inside, I'm as broken as a shattered mirror, as cold as ice, my soul as dark as the dark knight. Sleepless nights for days; I'm not the same, why you ask? Because of her. She's the reason I actually want to come to school: She's my everything, she's my princess. What happened you might ponder?
Heather Kasuga.
She kissed me. She's causing me all of this pain, all the pain which makes me give other people physical pain.

I punch a kid in the face before throwing them in the corner, seeing the blood on the nerd's face, reminds me of whenever I feel the blood coming out of
My empty heart. Geoff pulls me into the biology classroom,
"Duncan, you have to explain to Courtney that you're upset... your mind isn't the actual Duncan"

 your mind isn't the actual Duncan"

(A.N: what's up in Duncan's mind)

I roll my eyes,
"I'm not upset over some girl" I say.
Everytime I think of the girl, whatever's left of my heart just shattered.
Geoff looks at me with sympathy,
"Duncan, talk to Moca"
I shake my head, there's no way she wants to see me.
"But, she'll never want to see me"
What happend? It all started a few months ago.

I was dating the most perfect girl in the world. We've been dating for three years! Best three years a person could have.
That is, until Heather thought it would be funny, to mess with my relationship. I could remember the whole scene, as if it imprinted in my brain.

"Hey Duncan"
I roll my eyes,
"What slut?" I ask annoyed.
Heather closes my locker so I shoot her a glare,
"look, I'm hot, you're hot, how about you ditch the girl and come see a real woman"
I grab my bag,
"You may be cute, but Courtney's gorgeous, you look like a damn sloth compared to her"
Before I could say anything else, Heather kisses me! No matter how much I attempt to rip the slut off me, no use. when I finally rip her off, I look and see a very heartbroken Courtney. I go up to her, but stop when I get a punch to the face.
"How could you? I thought you love me!" She screeches,
"Princess please, let me-"
"What? You were locking lips with that damn whore!"
She huffs before walking away,
"Court please..." I start,
"No, we're done"
I stop, shocked at what I just heard.

Some people might say how those are just two words. But those two words... ruined my life, manifested itself as part of my brain.
Those two words gave me sleepless nights.
Those two words made me want to throw someone across the room until they bleed.

I open up my book and see something that Courtney wrote,

You're a pain in the ass, but I love it

Your princess was here

I couldn't focus because we were reading, is fucking ROMEO AND JULIET!
A romantic novel! Something that makes me want to rip up the book. Especially when their little romance scene starts.
"Remember to finish the last few scenes of the book for homework, and write an essay from beginning to end"
The bells rings and I grab my bag before going to gym class.
I change into a muscle T-shirt with basketball shorts, while Geoff, DJ, and Lightning play basketball;
Bridgette, Gwen, Leshawna, and Courtney just talk.
I look at Courtney, she looks so happy, why can't I be like that?
Geoff pats my back,
"Bro, talk to her"
Fun fact about me, I can't talk when I'm upset. Especially, if I have to talk to someone who's the reason I'm upset. It's not Courtney's fault... it's that little Asian slut, Heather!
"Duncan?"
I look up at Geoff,
"Please, talk to Moca before I make you"
I roll my eyes,
"Are you threatening me bro?" I ask.
Even though I'm upset, doesn't mean, I don't have the brutality in me, I'm still a scary dude.
"No, I'm just saying, don't be a pussy"
"I'm not a pussy" I say,
"The last thing I want is to break down crying again"
The last time Geoff tried to get Courtney to talk to me, she ended up yelling at me for ten minutes straight; then ends it with saying,
"I regret dating your unfaithful ass"
I've never seen Courtney like that before, had so much hate,
Had nothing but rage for me, so much hate... she despises me now. Geoff pats my back,
"Duncan... please"
I hate myself so much right now,
"Is this why I'm alive?" I ask,
"I'm alive just to break girls' hearts? Is this what I live for?" I ask.
Geoff and DJ shake their head,
"D, this isn't your fault, it's Heather's"
"HEATHER!"
We look at Lindsey following Heather around like a mouse on cheese. She looks back,
"What?" Heather asks,
They start talking,
"Què paso amigos"
We look at Alejandro, who's Heather's boyfriend, yeah, the slut has a boyfriend!
I push him roughly,
"What's wrong bromigo?" He asks,
"Your fucking girlfriend kissed me, ending my relationship with the most perfect girl in the universe"
Alejandro gives me a sympathetic look,
"Bromigo, I apologize, I wouldn't think she would ruin your relationship with Courtney"
"Well she did! Without her I'm nothing!"
Alejandro sighs,
"I'm so sorry amigo, have you ever talked to her?"
"Once, and final"
"Geoff and DJ could help you, I'm sorry that my girl has sabotaged your relationship"
I shove him again,
"Shove that apology up your ass! I know you had something to do with it!"
Before I could say or do anything else, the last bell rings. I grab my stuff and walk out the gymnasium; I go to my locker and grab my bag, not even looking at the binders of homework.

________________________________________

*Knock knock knock knock*

I groan loudly,
"What the fuck do those fuckers want?"
I'm not in the mood to hear about Geoff and his problems. I open the door about to yell, until I see her,
"Geoff told me almost everything... spill"
The same bossy attitude. But, being Duncan, I put on an emotionless mask,
"So... after all this time, you finally want to know what happened?! Not gonna happen you little bitch!"
I slam the door on her face,

Wow, you are the worst person!

I open the door, and see her going to the elevator,
"Wait!"
she looks at me as I stop infront of her,
"Court.... it was Heather. She kissed me and before I could push her off.. you saw and ran away. Ever since you dumped me.. I was so depressed, not seeing the light because you are the light of my life. I love you, princess"
Courtney's eyes widen,
"That slut kissed you!? She's so going to get it from me" she growls.
Her face comes closer, I couldn't help it, I smash our lips together. She immediately returns the kiss and wrap her arms and legs around me. My heart flutters for the first time in what felt like five centuries;
We pull away and hug,
"I need you" she whispers,
"I need you so much"
My heart feels like fireworks on the "4th of July"
"I love you" we both say.
Just having her in my arms again, just to hear her say that she loves me makes my heart recover.

(A

(A.N: I don't really do Duncan's P.O.V  in most stories)