Chapter 7 | Distrust

{ CHEN POV }

"Okay, so you'll be sleeping here," Thank Aces that Xiumin hyung and everyone else found those girls. Or else I'd be sitting here bored to death. I showed the 12 girls their room. "I am open to questions, so hit me with it" I say, spinning 180 on my heels.

"Um, Chen was it..?" That one girl named Chrissi raised her hand.

"Yes?" I answered with my hands clasped together.

"How are we supposed to tell the time?"

Yeah. How ARE we supposed to tell time? Everyone just sleeps when they're tired. Duh.

"I'll tell you when it's your curfew."

"Ew." That Micki girl frowned. Ha, ew? "Can we not have one?"

"It's a rule that you sleep when I tell you, ya know."

"O-Oh. Um well, sorry..?" Micki scoffed and sat on a random bed of her choosing.

"Anyways, make your self comfortable. Not too comfortable though. Bye bye!" I tell the 12 before leaving to the lobby.

Well, they're in for something later tonight.

The 11 were waiting in the lobby for me. Lay not knowing where he is, Chanyeol and Baekhyun playing and joking around with Luhan's antlers, Kris practically towering everyone, Tao and D.O being quiet as usual, Suho standing respectively with a smile on his face, Xiumin looking at some other animals, Sehun sitting on one of the tree stumps with his legs crossed, and Kai is no where to be seen...

Yup, typical friends I have.

  "Do they suspect anything?" A curious Luhan asked, ignoring the fact that Chanyeol was picking the flowers out his hair and Baekhyunrearranging them. I shook my head in response.

"As long as they aren't awake in a couple of hours, then everything will go smoothly!" I hopped in place with a grin.

"Hyung, did you leave that sleeping stuff in their drinks?" Kai peeped, appearing in front of the group.

"Yeap. It will only effect them if they drink it though. So whoever drinks it will be wiped out for the rest of the sleeping hours." Hopefully they will.

{ NARRATOR POV }

The twelve girls watched Velveteen Chen walk out the door, shutting it in the process. Still pretty confused about everything.

   The hotel was a cozy treehouse nook, sort of similar to Hangman's Tree. It was very warm and welcoming, despite it being... a tree. And bigger, obviously.

It seemed very whimsical that the beds were floating in mid air, and swirly vines and pretty leaves were adorning the walls perfectly.

     Hyeon took a seat on one of the beds. The sheets and blankets were very soft. "I think I want to stay here. It's so nice," Hyeon's eyes twinkled as she fell back on the bed with glee.

    "Me too," HeeRin pouted as she took a look at the things located near the night stand. "But I miss home."

The girls nodded in agreement.

      "But aren't those guys literally the CUTEST thing?" Minhee bursted as she pressed her hands against her bed. "They're also reallly attractive. My gosh. Someone call the doctor!" Minhee giggled as she laid down on the bed.

"I second on that." Hyeon laughed, raising her hand.

    "Eunmi, are you okay?" Heerin asked Eunmi, who was silent the whole time. "You haven't talked too much and you've been awfully quiet."