Chapter 2 | EAT ME

a/n Hello everyone~ I'm back with a new chapter YAY!

I made some edits for their characters omgiprobablywasn'tsupposedtoeditthempleasedon'tkillmeo-- coUGHH COUGH ANYWAYS (it's my first time editing like this, so sorry if it looks horrible LOL)

I've recently been having a vocaloid craze lately it'sbeenlikeyearssincei'velastlistenedtoonei'msorry-- so sorry for including a vocaloid song in the media! ( it's Alice in Wonderland themed, it fits XD it will be one of the few i'll put in to this story sorry!  ;;)  

Thank you for reading~ Hope this chapter was OK. :)

~

"I get a feeling all at once, in one bite,

I will put you in my mouth like cheese

I’ll smell your scent, enjoy your color

and eat you more elegantly than drinking wine"

EXO ~ WOLF

"The story everybody longs

Anybody has very sweet dreams

It's a story with such a happy ending

That could spill from your lip"

EAT ME ~ GUMI

~

   The twelve headed to the "outdoor karaoke room". A large rose arch was the entrance to a fenced off area. And in that fenced off area, you could see a large dining table, covered with a large assortment of things.

Cakes, sweets, plates, teapots, spoons and forks were haphazardly scattered on the table. There were several chairs set, but they were all vacant.

At the top of the table, three men were there, two singing their hearts out while the other watched the two with large eyes.

"I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU! ♪" The tall one clapped, dancing very happily, then repeating the same line. His voice was deep and somewhat husky. His hat ended up falling off his head as he danced.

"I DON'T WANT ANY OTHER! I DON'T KNOW THE REST OF THE LYRICS I WANT NANANA ~! ♪" The boy with rabbit ears sang cheerfully, trying to make the words fit with the song.

    The tall one's expression changed as he faced the rabbit boy, not even continuing the line, letting the music roll on. "Really." he said with a poker face, then cocking his head to the side. "Really?"

"Yes, my good friend, Mad Hatter Yeol!" he showed a unique rectangular smile, as if nothing happened. He then continued to hum along to the karaoke BGM.

"You have such big ears, Baek Hare." Mad Hatter Yeol shot at him, grumpily plopping down into his velvet red chair.

"Yah! Says you!" Baek Hare shouted back, feeling offended as he pointed at Mad Hatter Yeol's rabbit ears that peeped out his top hat and his fairy like ears that stuck out. "Look at that!" Baek Hare laughed.

  Mad Hatter Yeol stuck his tongue at him and pouted. Baek Hare grunted and threatened to throw a tea cup at him "Aish..." he sighed. Baek Hare turned to the mouse eared boy, who was watching the whole thing. "Yah D.Oormouse! In your opinion who--"