Chapter 4 | Heart Attack

a/n Hello everyone! I'm sorry for not updating this in a while, I know you guys have been waiting for this chapter. ; v ; I had a great vacation, I really missed you guys. 

And I wish a happy belated birthday to our dragon, Kris/Wu Yi Fan. <3 His newest OST made me cry the first time I listened to it. And then I wATCHED HIS BIRTHDAY PARTY VIDEO AND GOT EVEN MORE EMOTIONAL UGH

I'm so proud of him now. ㅠㅠ I should probably talk about this somewhere else but like wOW

Sehun's character picture looks sorta... scary? xD I didn't mean for it to look that way sorry. Blame my horrible editing skills. xD I WASN'T MADE FOR GRAPHICS AND EDITS OKAY

Also, dedicating this chapter to HCLandsteiner for giving some song suggestions for the next few chapters! :D

Haaa.. Anyways, here's the chapter! Thanks for reading~

.

Still yet your figure forever is left as an afterimage flashback

I walked through a long maze Through a vision that looked like you

Your figure that seemed that I can reach with my hand Whisking my hand in the air

The one that I had inside my head only you

I’m in the midst of going crazy in the fantasy that seems just like reality

oh no no It can’t be it Really it can’t be you

While my heart is nervously fidgeting the moment that is coming closer

EXO ~ HEART ATTACK

~

Micki, Chrissi and Minhee were walking in an beautiful evergreen forest.

"Ugh, why is this place so big?!" Micki groaned as she kicked some dirt off the ground.

    "No need to complain!" Minhee told her directly. Micki stuck out her tongue and kept walking.

     The three reached another large forest area. It was very colorful, with flowers acting as walls in a small and cramped corridor.

     Entering it, the three could hear melodic singing. "Wah, they have good voices." Chrissi wondered aloud as she followed the voices.

      "Yah, where are you going?!" Micki exclaimed as her and Minhee rushed over to Chrissi, who had started to wander off by herself.

     Chrissi was led to a large garden of.... boys..? 

     Her eyes widened as she looked at each one of them. Minhee and Micki had finally caught up to her. Taking a breath, they then realized where they were.

    One of the boys, was wearing floral print pants, and suspenders that matched. He noticed the three, making the other boys halt in singing. The boy had feminine like features, he was pretty. Pretty enough to be a girl.

      "Pfft--" Micki made a sound, about to laugh. "Oh god I get it."

        "Get what?" Minhee asked Micki as she turned to the black haired flowerly boy. She stared at him for a good couple of seconds. Then something clicked. "Ohhh~" she then started to laugh quietly.

       The boy stared at the three with an emotionless face. "I'm Ren. And you are not part of our kind, are you now?" Ren asked, tilting his head.

"No," Chrissi replied. "And your kind is.." Micki and Minhee were silently cracking up behind her.

     "Flower Boys." he said with such seriousness. He didn't even care of what the girls thought.