Knocking Him Down a Peg

"Fuuuuck" Chris groaned.  He let out a big sigh and fell back on to the bed. "God I'm so fucking tired now." Chris glanced back over to the two. They both had a very satisfied expression on their face.

He had repositioned himself to be vertical upon the bed. And the depths of Vanessa's bed resembled a warm close embracing hug. It was sinking him in, and taking custody of his body.

His eyes fluttered randomly as he tried to keep wake. But the overwhelming comfortably made it seemingly impossible. So he opened his eyes one final time, before letting them drop. Rendering them completely still on his exhausted face.

While he fell into a deep sleep, noises and whispers flowed over the room.

"He's sleep, finally!!!" Vanessa soft cutesy voice sounded so ecstatic at Chris finally being asleep.

"Yeah, he never can go more than once anymore." Val rolled her eyes and she dabbed off some off the chai that got into her chin. "But why are you so happy about that?" Val turned her head at Vanessa, who was bouncing around with giddy.

"Woah woah" Val started up. "Are you good"

Vanessa stopped bouncing around for a moment and gave Val a very devious look. "Why yes of course. Just excuse me on moment."

Val nodded her head while trying to hide her bewildered expression. "Why did her tone of voice change like that?" Val asked herself. For Vanessa's sweet melodic voice had become...rather stern, and sharp. It makes you think of what mischievous deeds she could be up to.

Vanessa rummaged around in her closet for just the thing. Until she found exactly what she was looking for. "Excuse me one moment" Vanessa said in a kind of creepy tone as she closed the door of the closet. Leaving her self inside.

Shuffling could be heard from the outside of the closet. The only other sound going about besides that was Chris' occasional "hm" while he slept.

But then out of nowhere the sound of something falling, made a very abrupt appearance. "OW FUCK" Vanessa cried from in the closet. Luckily though this hadn't woke Chris up, because he is a deep ass sleeper.

Val darted her head over to the direction of the closet. "Uh... are you good?" Val had some worry hanging on to the ends of her words.

"Oh uh yeah!" Vanessa cried back. "Just give me a moment won't you?" Vanessa's voice sounding a little muffled do to being in the closet. But her words still reached out to Val. "Oh alright" Val said quickly, not really wanting to know anymore.

But moments later Vanessa finally got out of the closet (gay bitch).

Val sat there eyeing Vanessa. And the new "equipment" she had wrapped around her tiny waist.

"Don't worry" Vanessa spoke. "This isn't for you." However Vals face revealed her true disappointment by that statement.

"Wait.." Val looked over at Vanessa and then around the room. "If it's not for me than.." Val then noticed the direction in where Vanessa was looking. She turned her head to see who she could've been talking about.

Chris lied there sleep, as both girls were still looking at him. Val turned her head back to Vanessa "F-for him?" And in response Val was greeted with a nod from Vanessa.