But Wait There's More

"V-val?? What are you doing here, who let you in?" Chris said before letting out a sigh of relief. And at  hearing this name that Vanessa had never heard of before. She yanked off the cover and looked over towards the door.

"Uhhhhh? Don't tell me you have nitro too?" Vanessa's reply came off a little annoyed. But truly, she had hoped thats what this pretty girl came in here for.

"I do, but that's besides the point" she walked over to Chris with a little bit of a sad expression. He took a step closer to her and looked down at her while picking up her chin. "What's wrong babe? Did you not want this? Was this a test?"

He leaned over and grabbed Val, embracing her into a very long and passionate hug. "I'm sorry" he said as the hug continued.

"Uh okay" Val broke away from the hug. "I was just a little down because I could see how thiccc she was from there and I really wanted some of that."

Val's head turned back to Vanessa's direction. "I told you I had nitro right?" A little smile spread across Val's face as she looked over at her.

"Get in this fucking bed. Right now" Vanessa demanded. Despite being a bottom. She didn't even need to say anything though. Val was getting in with her either way.

"Oh fuck yeah" Chris said excitedly as he dropped his pants and slid them to the side. Then made an attempt to hop in the bed. Valnessa turned to Chris. "Close the fucking door first" they said in sync. And after, they both let out a small giggle. It was kind of creepy actually.

"Ight" Chris traveled over towards the door and made sure to lock it. The three of them didn't need anyone barging in and interrupting.

Vanessa was helping Val take her clothes off when Chris walked back up. He took off the rest of his and got in with them. 

Val Initiated the first move for the three of them. She gripped onto Vanessa's neck and pulled her in for a kiss. Sucking onto Vanessa's lip just a little before pulling back. Leaving a trace of saliva to follow. She then proceeded to turn and kiss Chris.

His hand rose to the back of her head to pull her in. And she bit on his bottom lip and pulled it back a tiny bit, just before releasing it.

Luckily Vanessa had a King sized bed. It allowed the three to get in a nice chain like position.

"Vanessa get back on your hands and knees like you were before like mommy's good little whore okay? but this time horizontal." And being the natural bottom that Vanessa was, she obliged. And got in the position. She was so ready to get topped by this goth baby who was hot.  Vanessa was so busy getting ready she didn't even think to ask how Val knew her name.

Val followed along after her and carressed her tongue on the outside of Vanessa's wet cunt. Twirling her tongue around the outskirts. The feeling of Val's tongue drinking up Vanessa's juices made Vanessa give out a whimper. "Shut the fuck up" Val Pried, she smacked Vanessa's ass to silence her. Your family members are downstairs and your being such a bad girl." Vanessa bit her lip and nodded to show that she understood.

Val continued on licking Vanessa. She extended her tongue out a little further to rub it on her clit. "Don't be so hard on her." Chris said while getting Val in the same position as Vanessa. Val turned to look at Chris coming up behind her. He spoke again, "I didn't say you could stop, go back to licking her dripping hole." His tone sounded demanding but Val was opposed to it. "I do what I want Chris, Vanessa hun" she started "new position I want you to get on the floor actually."

Vanessa pouted at the fact that Val had stopped. But starting getting up anyway. Chris's scoffed at the fact Val ignored his words. So he pulled Val back by her hips and jammed himself into her.

"Mmmphh!" Val bit her lip at Chris putting himself inside of her unexpectedly.

"Who's the one who needs to keep quiet now? Now Oder your little bottom back to her original position."

Val wanted to disagree with this just because of her temptation to push him just to be punished. But instead she ordered Vanessa to go back to her original state.

"Ay yo I know I'm a bottom but stop making me move everywhere li-" Val cut her off. "You speak when you're spoken to get the fuck back on here." Val said all while being fucked into, And so Vanessa did.

Val went back to being Vanessa's cunniling. She started grabbing on her hips and pushing Vanessa back on her soft, now wet mouth. And Vanessa just swayed her hips back on her.

Chris grabbed on Vals hip and went at a fast pace. A speed he knew Val would lose her mind by. Val started to let out a few moans. A lot louder than those of Vanessa's. "Who needs to shut up now? I haven't sped up that much and you're already so eager to let out all your dirty noises. Fucking pathetic." He pushed her head down between a Vanessa's legs. "Moan into her since you can't keep quite."

Val pressed her mouth hard on Vanessa's cunt. Her pathetic moans were vibrating Vanessa body. Causing Vanessa more enjoyment.

Vanessa couldn't hold back her sounds now either.
And Val couldn't stop her. Her switched had flipped and she could no longer order around anyone. "Jesus" Chris said and picked up Val's panties from off the bed and threw it at Vanessa. "shut the fuck up. Put that in your god damn mouth, fuck toy"

Vanessa grabbed the panties in front of her and stuffed it in her mouth. "Good girl" he said to Vanessa. He was now circling his hips and taking slower but longer strokes. Val could swear she could feel him in her stomach.

"You fucking like that? like being daddy's little nitro slut?" Both of the girls could feel their selves shaking. There it was again. That word, the word that pushed any girl over the edge.

Val cried out "I can feel myself getting closer"

"You better not fucking cum. I don't fucking care how many times I say nitro. You cum when I say you can."

Vanessa lowered her hand to her clit and started circling it fast. She knew no one would be able to hear her because of her mouth being occupied. She was going to cum regardless.

"Fuck" Chris groaned "fucking do it bitch, cum all over my cock like I know you want to."

Val erupted all over Chris leaving a wet spot all over Vanessa bed. Chris pulled out of her while still throbbing hard.

Val stopped licking Vanessa, but Vanessa kept going with her hand. She hadn't finished yet. "Just finish nitro slut." Chris said to her. Vanessa was quivering at his words and starting to make herself cum. She could feel it.

"Kuh-kuh-kuh" Vanessa started up

"Kuh what? What the fuck is she doing?" Val asked, she took the panties out her mouth to clearly hear her.

"I think... cumming?" Chris replied.

"KACHOW"  Vanessa exclaimed as she finally finished, and it was amazing.

Chris rolled his eyes and jacked himself off. "Open your mouth." He said to val. "It's chai time."

She got so excited she scampered towards him and opened wide. "Fuuuck Val" he squished either side of her cheeks with his index finger and thumb.

He bit his lip while looking down at her. And he pushed himself into her throat with warning. Lucky though val had no gag reflex. And so he poured his chai deep inside of her throat.

He pulled it back out and smiled very pleasingly.