nine

hellu peeps heheh. i honestly have no idea what i'm writing. this just came from my head randomly sooo hope u guys enjoyed the chapter!! uh,,,this is the last chapter though. comment what you think about this book, from chapter one til now! i wanna hear your thoughts.

"hyung, how are you gonna his your ears and tail? the concert's coming up in a few weeks. you can't be wearing a cap through out the whole concert. people will get suspicious..."dowoon said, and younghyun sighed.

they were currently in the living room, discussing about their concerts and how to help younghyun hide his ears and tail. younghyun got stressed out thinking and hearing the possibilities if his ears and tail were exposed. the tip of his tail was flicking angrily. jae could tell his best friend was stressed.

"guys, i think it's time we tell jyp. then, he'll make a statement about younghyun's situation,"sungjin stated. wonpil nodded his before looking at younghyun, looking for any signs of agreement. "but what if the fans call me a monster?! they'll probably hate me because of this!"younghyun exclaimed, pointing to his ears.

"if they hate because of that, then all they care is looks. you're not all about looks bri, it's what inside of you that matters. if they hate you because of your cute ears and fluffy tail, fuck them, aight? it just shows that they don't care about your talent,"jae assured younghyun who had his head in his hands, before the other three members applauded jae for his speech.

"but-" "no buts. your secret will be out sooner, or later. you can't be hiding forever. you have to face the music bri..." jae continued, cutting younghyun off. younghyun sighed. four against one. jae is right, he can't hide his secret forever.

"fine... we'll tell jyp."

-

"ouh, i see... young k grew ears and a tail of... a fox?"

"yes, sir."

"okay. i'll make a statement about it."

younghyun stood in jyp's office with his members, anxious for the fans' responses. as soon as jyp made the statement that younghyun had ears and a tail of a fox, the members except younghyun looked at the computer. hearing the members gasped made younghyun's heart sink to the floor. what did the fans say? oh my god i hate this.

"bri, come 'ere. look,"jae said, waving his hand, signalling younghyun to come. younghyun hesitantly walked to jyp's computer, the anxiety building up in his chest. when he looked at the computer, he was expecting negative and mean comments. he didn't expect to see comments like "omg is this real? if it is, KANG YOUNGHYUN YOU ARE THE CUTEST", "omg that's so cute", "i wanna pet him🥺", "he stole my heart again" and a few others. he saw one long paragraph, that said "brian,,, i know you feel like we're gonna hate you and so on but to be honest, we could never. you made songs that comforted our hearts when we're facing difficulties or when we feel down. and if we hated you, we don't deserve you because day6's songs,, they comfort us mydays and hating you because of this just shows that we're ungrateful. since all of us do face challenges, we're gonna root for you, cheer you and support you no matter what. fighting!!"

he felt his eyes sting and his visions started to blur. he soon realised he was crying. the fans don't hate him. the relief pushed the weight on his chest away. wonpil hughes younghyun, hoping that it could comfort his hyung. "they... they don't hate me..."

"they don't. in fact, i think they find it adorable. some even gave long paragraphs to comfort you about it. that's great,"jyp said, patting younghyun's shoulder.

younghyun was grateful for his members, for the fans' understanding and he really appreciated it. without thinking, he blurted out,"i love you guys a lot."

the members patted, hugged and did whatever they could to comfort and make younghyun feel loved. even sungjin, who hates skinship, hugged younghyun, which suprised everybody.

"what? i'm doing this because i want to comfort him. i mean, that's what friends are for, right?"

they all nodded and mumbled their agreements.

-

okAY IT IS DONE. also,,, i'm working on a new book, it's about wonpil. haha now, i want u guys to guess what kind of concept/au i'm doing for the new book. just wait for me to publish the new book which will be whenever bcuz u don't give any announcements about it HAHAHAHA. anywayyy byee and see u guys when the new book is out!!