six

i put that video just for fun and maybe it can make your day a bit brighter :) credits to owner huehue. brian copying his members reminds me of myself HAHAHA. anyway, ON WITH THE STORY.

"what. is. up, EVERYBODYYY. it's me ya boi, jae, i'm back with another episode of jaesix. i know, it's been a long time, and, we've been really busy, y'know, we released an album recently. BUT, all that is over, and i think that you guys have been waiting for this, so... hERE IT IS," jae said in english, waving his arms like a madman. younghyun decided to be a brat, and exposed jae.

"hi guys, jae was kinda funny just now before he started filming. he wALKED into a lamppost. HAHAHAHA hyung you-" "SHUT IT, BRIAN." "but-" "no, we shall not talk about this and you shall not expose me. i'm your hyung, respect me." "psh, so salty."

younghyun tolled his eyes before skipping over to dowoon, showering him with love. that little shit is annoying, jae thought. he continued to vlog the day at the amusement park, and younghyun decided it would be nice to irritate jae. "dowoon-ah, would you come ride the roller coaster with me?" younghyun asked his beloved maknae.

"uh... maybe you can ask jae hyung?" "but i want you to ride with me. jae hyung is busy vlogging and i think he's scared," younghyun pouted. meanwhile, jae heard what younghyun said and was furious. he was not scared. was he? no he's not. i am not a coward. he then interrupted their conversation. "hey bribri, you wanna go for that ride?"

"yeah why do you a-" "let's go then," jae said, grabbing younghyun's wrist and leading them to the ride, leaving behind a confused dowoon.

younghyun observed jae's face, his expressions and his actions. his face was kinda angry? and his grip on younghyun's wrist was super tight. like very. it was starting to hurt. who knew his scrawny hyung had so much strength in him.

"...hyung... uh could you release your grip? my wrist hurts..." younghyun requested in a small voice and jae suddenly realised how tight and strong his grip was on younghyun's wrist.

"oh uh m'sorry. i didn't realise," jae said while releasing his grip and looked at younghyun's wrist, which had red lines indicating where jae's fingers were. they both stared at younghyun's reddening wrist and then at each other.

younghyun could tell that jae was sincerely sorry; his eyes were filled with shocked and guilt, his hands were awkward, lips pouty and eyebrows furrowed and he avoided eye contact with younghyun. "hyung it's okay. would you care to tell me why you were kinda angry?" younghyun asked.

jae looked down at his feet and mumbled. younghyun couldn't really hear what jae said since his fox ears were covered with a cap but he heard the words 'jealous' and 'coward'. jealousy? jae was jealous? of who? and what did coward have to do with his cause of anger?

"what? could you say it louder?" younghyun pushed. "iwasjealousthatyouweregonnaridewithdowoonandididntwannabeacowardespeciallysinceimyourhyung," jae said in one breath (good luck reading that i guess). younghyun blinked his eyes a few times before registering what jae has said.

"THE PARK JAEHYUNG FELT JEALOUS?" younghyun hollered. "i didn't know you felt jealous. i kind of purposely said that to dowoon just to get your attention, but i didn't know it would rile you up. and hyung, you are sometimes a coward, doesn't matter if you're older though. remember that one time in a haunted house and you were clinging on me like your life depended on it? and you basically screamed at everything," younghyun chuckled.

"shut up, that was scary okay?" jae retorted. "okay sure hyung, whatever you say," younghyun replied, rolling his eyes while smirking. he continued to pester jae about his jealousy, and how much it showed jae actually wants to spend time with younghyun and how much he cared for the younger.

"you better shut your trap. you're lucky your tail is curled around your body, if not i would've yanked it to make you shut."

"yOu bEtTer sHut yOuR tRaP," younghyun mocked.

"you better watch your back, kang younghyun," jae threatened.

"oH mY gAwd hYunG tHaT's sO scArYy."

jae grumbled, knowing it was no use threatening younghyun to shut it. younghyun laughed, seeing jae sigh in defeat.

-

"AAAAAHH BRIAN SAVE MEE I'M DYING."

"HAHAHA HYUNG YOU'RE FINE."

"I'M NOT."

-

"why did i ride the roller coaster with you?"

"because you were jealous and because you love me."

"ugh."

HELLO i updated another chapter of 'uwu'. idk how it is. i don't even check my writing. i just upload it when i'm done and when i think it's okay. what bout you guys? do you think it's okay? HAHAHA anyway, have a good day/night :))