Side Twenty Eight: Her Prophecy

THE END IS NEAR

Enjoy~ labyo, mga b3h

* * * *

Park Chanyeol's POV

Ano ba naman iyan. Si Ji Hye naging ganito nanaman. Si Ji Hye gumaganyan nanaman. Si Ji Hye, Ji Hye nalang ba lagi? Siya lang naman ang pabigat dito, e. Kung patayin na lang kaya siya? 

Hindi naman kasi ganito noon, e. I keep on asking noona kung bakit pa kasi namin ito ginagawa ay dahil daw espesyal daw si Ji Hye. Special skill? Tch.

Wala naman talaga akong pakialam sa kanila. Tutal lagi naman itong nangyayari, kaya naman nila iyan. I'll just sit back and watch even if the world is consumed by darkness.

I'm sick of doing this. Why don't I just kill her? Good idea, Yeol. 

I transported to her base 'cause that's where she stays. I know her too well.

I  flew up to her base's roof. I made a circle, big enough for me to be able to get in 'cause.. I'm big.

I went inside her base and I saw her sleeping. She's an angel when she's sleeping but also a demon. I heard someone chuckled, "Yeol, Yeol, Yeol. Are you an idiot or what?" I looked at the back and I saw the fcking special devil. I fcking forgot that she can clone herself.

 "Tss. Sorry for being an idiot." Sabi ko. Punong puno na ako sa babaeng ito, "Just as I thought! Plastik ka pala. Wala ka naman pakialam saakin. Wala pala. Pumunta dito para patayin ako dahil pauli-ulit lang naman itong nangyayari diba? Try." She said with a smirk said with a smirk

I didn't had the courage to do it.  Idiot Yeol! Diba sabi mo pupunta ka dito para patayin si Ji Hye? Oh, yeah. I can do it! 

All I got to do is to strike her heart. 

That's not hard. But...

I can't .

"What? Go. Can't do it? Weakling." She said, "You know, I see you as my brother. Pero wala ka naman palang pakialam. Ignoring everybody, wishing they would disappear." She said as she clenched her fists and she punched me. 

She sees me as her brother even though she's not really my sister. Ni hindi ko man lang nga siya tinuring na kapatid. She still has a human heart.. I hope

"Yeol, remember my prophecy? It's coming true." She said and left me

She left me lying on the ground. Nah, she does not have a human heart. 

* * * *

Lu Han's POV

I didn't bother to look for her. I hate her... very much.