(OVA) About Last Night

Christmas Special 2019

---

BEEP BE-

Beep

*Yawn*

Waking up from his sleep, Y/N looked over his room, and saw the sun seeping through his binds. Taking a look at his alarm clock, Y/N saw, it was the 26th. The day after Christmas. The alarm clock was a present from, Izuku, if he remembered correctly. Going for a stretch, Y/N was ready to start the day.

"Huh?"

He began to move his right arm to stretch it, but he felt something holding it back. Using his left arm to lift his blanket, he was both, surprised, and totally not. It was Momo, snuggling up to his arm, she had a small on her face, and her hair was let down, judging by the feeling up against his arm, she was most likely naked. Once again, Y/N took a second to process, before simply shrugging.

"Hey. Wake up."

Moving his right arm a bit, Y/N tried to wake her up. For a few seconds, Momo, just groaned, and snuggled closer to Y/N's arm, but after a few seconds, Momo realized that someone was speaking to her, and so she opened her eyes.

"Morning."

Making eye contact for a few seconds, there was nothing but silence. But it quickly changed, when Momo's eyes widened.

Momo: "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH."

Falling off the bed, Momo quickly crawled away from the bed, and took the blanket with her. She covered herself with it, and put herself against the wall.

Momo: "W-What are you doing my bed?!"

"This is my bed... and my room."

Looking around the room, Momo quickly found out that, Y/N was right. But that just raised another issue.

Momo:"Why am I naked?! Wait! Did-did we-"

"Probably not. I still have my pants on."

Hearing this, Momo let out a exhausted sigh. It was strange to say, but Y/N could swear he could hear a tiny fraction of disappointment in it.

Momo: "But why am I then?"

"Well. My right side is kinda sticky, and the side you were sleeping on is kinda wet."

Hearing this, Momo was confused for a few seconds, but when it finally came to her a blush overcame her face again, and she quickly made a dictionary, the moment it popped out, she wasted no time in throwing it at Y/N's face.

Momo: "WHAT!

BAM

ARE!

BAM

YOU!

BAM

INSINUATING!

BAM."

"I think last night, you were grin-"

CLANG

"Please, don't throw safes at me."

Momo: "I WILL IF I WANT! Where are my clothes?"

"Right by you."

Looking to her left, Momo saw her clothes in a neat and folded pile. When she took it in her hands, she glanced at Y/N.

Momo: "Turn around."

"You slept in my bed naked, while I was shirtless. I think seeing you naked, isn't the biggest thi-"