Ultimate Training

BEEP BEEP BE-

Beep!

.

.

.

"Time for school."

Now living in dorms, near U.A it now only took it's students five minutes to get on school grounds. It made things easier for the students and teachers. For the students it was easier now to get to school, while for the teachers it was now easier to monitor and watch over the students.

Izuku: "Good morning, Y/N!"

"Morning."

More importantly. It made classmates see each other on an daily basis, no doubt furthering the bonds between them.

Izuku: "Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah. But I had this weird dream."

Izuku: "Oh? What happened."

"Nothing really happened, it was just that everything was in a fantasy setting. There was a dark lord, with an army of Nomu's, and I was wandering around the world with this unbreakable armor given to me by Principal Nezu. There was also something about me finding Todoroki, to marry his sister. I really don't know, it was just all weird."

Izuku: "That really does sound weird..."

Or making things weird between them, it was still bonds nonetheless.

Timeskip

Aizawa: "I believe I mentioned this yesterday but for now on Class 1-A of the hero course will be focusing on getting their provisional licenses."

Class: "Yes, sir!"

Aizawa: "A hero license bears with it the great responsibility of human life. Of course, the exam to receive one is very difficult. Even the provisional license has only a 50% passing rate each year."

Mineta: "Just the provisional license it that hard?"

Aizawa: "That's why today, we will have each of you come up with at least two..."

Slam

Bakugo: "Hmm."

Aizawa: "...ultimate moves."

Class: "Ultimate moves?!"

Mina/Kaminari: "It's like a real school thing and yet--"

Kirishima/Sero: "It's like a super normal hero thing!"

Ectoplasm: " "Ultimate"! This means that this move will give you a sure win!"

Cementoss: "A move so ingrained into your body that others cannot copy it. Battle means seeing how much you can force what you're good at on your opponent."

Midnight: "Your moves will represent you. These days, pro heroes without ultimate moves are an endangered species."

Aizawa: "We will tell you more as we go along. We want to proceed logically. Change into your costumes, and meet in Gym Gamma."

Obviously pumped up, everyone got up from their seats and went to the dressing rooms as fast as they could, with only some making sure not to disturb the other classes. In the locker rooms everyone quickly changed their clothes, but for Y/N he was holding the numbered case for his costume and looked back at it while reading a note.

---

Dear
 Mr. ...Y/N?

As was requested by Endeavor we made your new suit as resistant to any outside force possible with today's technology and our resources. Although we can't guarantee most of the things listed will be used, we can guarantee you, if you would ever spill liquid on your suit it would just flow downward.