Mambo No. 5

The next day

After getting to school, Y/N walked to his classroom, and when he was walking there, he came across someone, or the person came across him, because Y/N didn't realize that he knew the person.

???: "Y/N?"

"huh?"

After hearing his voice Y/N turned around, and saw who was talking to him, and saw green hair, slightly bent-down posture, hands hanging in the front, and a tongue hanging out of her mouth.

"oh. Hey Tsu, what was it?"

Tsuyu: "What are you doing here so early?"

"Oh well... Going to class"

After hearing that Tsuyu gave Y/N a 'really?' look, before asking him another question.

Tsuyu: "How did you fight with Endeavor go? None of us were able to watch the fight, since Izuku was at the infirmary."

"The fight was pretty cool, it's not surprising at all that Endeavor has his rank, and hows Izuku doing. I couldn't visit him, because my costume got burned, and i didn't want to visit him with you guys there, pretty much naked."

Tsuyu: "Naked?"

"Yeah, turns out the gym uniform wasn't that flame resistant, but at least my cape was."

Tsuyu: "Oh right. Flames. But to be honest i'm kinda surprised you were able to pass, against Endeavor especially by yourself."

"What? You weren't confident in me?"

Tsuyu: "No, not really."

"Well... At least you're honest"

After making it to the classroom Tsuyu opened the doo,r and they both saw Mr. Aizawa on the floor in his sleeping bag, sleeping with a few students in the classroom, most notable being Iida, in his usual screaming glory, and after spotting Y/N he did a small march towards before standing a few feet away from him.

Iida: "Y/N! I wish to congratulate you on passing your final exam, against a strong foe!"

'does he ever stop doing those hand motions?'

"Thanks. It was a pretty fun battle, even if my grade was on the line."

Iida: "Even if the conditions were harsh, you were able to pull through, by yourself at that. A true characteristic of a hero. And lets not forget to mention, U.A's unwillingness to hold back, no wonder the best of the best are made here in this school."

Endeavor: "We were told, to not go full power against you."

.

.

.

"Yeah, I guess."

After waiting for awhile more of the class started to come, some more depressed then others, most notable, Mina, Kaminari, Sato, and Kirishima.

Mina: "Everyone... I'm looking forward... to hearing your stories... about training camp..."

Izuku: "W-We don't know for sure yet! There might be a last minute twist!"

Sero: "Stop, Midoriya. If you say it out loud, it'll probably jinx it."

Kaminari: "If we failed the exams, then we'd have to skip training camp and be in summer school hell. And since we didn't pass the practical exam... If you guys still don't get, then you're dumber than monkeys!"

Leaving no room to react Kaminari went to poke Izuku's eye with two finger out.

JAB

Kaminari: "Y/N! Let go, my pride is at stake here."