15. My mǣnōn

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

No part of this publication may be reproduced.

15. My mǣnōn

Eosthrathaeus surrounded me with an all too familiar warmth shield that Zophiel manifested every time we flew up towards the clouds. The sauna like environment brought along a new scent that immediately calmed all my senses. The only way to describe it was reliving every personal cherished memory with its accompanied scent. The loving scents completly engulfed me and the comfort overwhelmed me. “How can someone so cruel smell so safe.” I said softly. “That’s because I am safe my smalaz mǣnōn” Eos said as he held me closer.  “I don’t know what that means but to me you’re still a monster.” I stated angrily as I tried unsuccessfully to put some distance between us. “I’m not a monster my smalaz mǣnōn. I am but a righteous leader who keeps his men in check when they break the rules of our angelic society. Never the less it would have helped, if you weren’t covered in some others angel’s dust.” he said annoyed as he rubbed his large warm hands over my bare back. “Stop touching me! You have no right!” I said wiggling around in his embrace. “Please don’t be difficult my mǣnōn.” Eos said crushing me into his chest.

“Stop calling me that, it sounds like a disease and I’m only letting you carry me because I don’t want to plummet to my death for the third time in a row.” I spat at him. “You never used to be so difficult my smalaz mǣnōn. And it isn’t a disease but an old language called Proto-Germanic.” Eos whispered in my ear. “How old is old?” I asked curiously as I turned my face towards his. I was astonished by his handsome face, sapphire blue eyes and his tanned skin tone. His longer dark black hair made his eyes stand out even more. It felt like getting lost in his blue eyed star galaxy and before I knew it I was touching his face in awe. “Proto-Germanic originated some 2500 years ago my mǣnōn.” he said giving me a small smile. Its then that I realized I was still touching his face and I quickly pulled them away as I flushed completely red. “Hey, it’s okay to be curious my smalaz mǣnōn.” Eos said pulling me face to face again. “Stop talking to me and stop calling me that. Just get me safely back towards the ground. I want to see Zophiel.” I complained to him, obviously annoyed at myself for getting distracted.

Eosthrathaeus’ eyes went hazy and the next moment the white and Amethyst angel called Hermiel was flying next to us. “She does indeed look pissed off my lord, as am I. Serves you right!” Hermiel said chuckling as he stretched out his non occupied hand towards Eos. The next moment we were engulfed in light and then we were standing in a large chalet style living room with a large fire place. Confused I looked around at the moss and flower covered walls as Eos sat me down on the wooden floors. My eyes were pulled away from the beautiful eco-chalet when my ribs and breast started to feel constraint. I looked down and my bare chest was being covered with green vines and leaves. I stared confused in shock as my half naked body was being completely covered by nature itself. Not a moment later and I was standing in a princess ball gown made out of leaves, vines, flowers and it was completely glistening with dawn.  “You can thank me later my smalaz mǣnōn.” Eos whisper in my ear and I instantly had to blush.  

I had to admit this was damn right amazing and romantic but I was still angry at him for hurting Zophiel. “Very nifty trick and please stop calling me that. Where is Zophiel?” I demanded to know. “He is to be punished by death. Unless you want to watch his death for the love of trauma?” Eos stated pissed off as always when it concerned Zophiel. “You are such a monster do you know that. I hate you!” I yelled at Eos as I ripped off a handful of white flowers off my dress and threw them in his face.  Eos stared hurt towards me and I couldn’t help but feel a bit like a brat.