#6 The Wet Dream

"I can love you all that day and night" he whispered while trailing wet kisses on my neck.
I let out a little moan, soon his massive fingers tickled down to my waist, he turned me over to face him and took the spray bottle out of my hand.
And soon his sweet lips were on mine and our tongues played wildly in my throat.
He kept one of his hand on the curve of my waist and the other hand found his way between my thighs.
"dan, let me complete the cleaning, your dad will be back soon"
I told him softly breathlessly.
He was hard against me, I could feel him against me.
"You have no idea how long I waited for you to come here, earlier I just used to undress you in my imagination every time you swayed your cute tushie on my face while working at specters," dan said in a deep voice while fondling with the buttons of my white blouse.
His voice had a charm which heats me up to an ultimate level.
I had a tingling sensation between my legs which wanted more of him,
I wanted to feel him inside but this is wrong, I have to go. I pushed him a bit harder and he stumbled on the kitchen table.

"I m sorry dan, but I am afraid of your father.he would kill us," I said while not looking at him and buttoning up my blouse which was now wet with sweat.
"I think I have a secret place for us, babe," he said with a smirk.

Suddenly everything collapsed into the black background and I woke up.
It was a dream or probably another figment of my past.
I stood in front of the mirror and realized that I was wearing the same white blouse. my cheek turned red due to blush, even though it was a dream but it felt so real, I was completely turned on and wet.
I couldn't stop smiling even while showering.
I ran downstairs while scrunching my wet hair with a towel and found Donna sipping tea in the kitchen.
She looked at me and apologetically said: "I m sorry meg, I was about to tell you, and it would have been hard to explain to the hospital about you having no home that's why we had to lie.please forgive us".
"Yeah, whatever" I casually replied and hung my wet towel on the back of the chair.
"You seem in good mood," Donna said while taking another gulp of her tea.

"I just had a good sleep", I said while buttering my toast.
"Donna, I want to go to Williams, I have a gut feeling that it can trigger some of my memory if I go down there," I said like a 5-year-old kid with a sparkle in my eyes.
She put down her tea on the coaster and opened her times square newspaper.
"Meghan, your father doesn't want you to go anywhere till police are investigating but you are an adult you can find your way on your own," she said with a wink.
I understood what she meant.

I decided to dress in something sober so I tucked in my red check shirt in my black jeans and brown boots .the outfit hugged my curved well and my brown hair matched well with my boots.
I noticed dark circles under my eyes and even my lips have turned a bit pale.
It's time for a touch-up, I used Donna's moisturizer and pink lipgloss to hide my weakness and stepped outside on the curb.

Officer Pitt said that they were my neighbours, I looked around and saw another 20 big houses the same as ours but painted differently on both side of the road.
I started walking on the footpath,
A curly hair cyclist winked at me and wooed me.
It felt nice to be appreciated after a while.
I came across villa 56 which had a blue hoarding "Zane's burrow".
Officer swift mentioned Zane's ... Maybe they can help me to find Williams, I nervously walked towards the patio of Villa 56 and noticed that instead of a button for door ring there was a big golden bell with a string.
I pulled the string and nonchalantly the bell rang, it felt like kindergarten.

A mean-looking girl who would be slightly younger than me opened the door.
She had extremely black straight hair up to her waist, sleeves of her white shirt were folded up to her elbows and the tight black skirt she was wearing complimented her curves.
"Hi, I m Meghan, I live..."I was interrupted by her scoff
"What do you want now, you already got what you wanted,didn't you, sabotaged my relationship with dan and then killed him I guess, I can't believe you had the courtesy to show in front of my door," she spoke furiously.
"I m sorry, I have no clue, I...I... Don't" she again interrupted me this time by holding up her index finger in the air to shut me up.
"Yeah, bitch, I heard your bullshit story, you are pretty famous in our park avenue now, what do you want?" she demanded.
"I felt if I go to familiar places then I might able to get my memory, I wanted to know the address of Williams," I said with my head hung low.
She laughed wickedly.
"It's villa 69, to your left, the place where you both used to do 69, now leave my premises," she said and shut the door on my face.
I felt humiliated.
I turned to the path of villa 69,
It was an indigo coloured two-storey villa with a brown hoarding stating "WILLIAMS ".
I felt like my intestine was knotted when I stepped on their black mat.
I buzzed the doorbell and then waited with my heart pounding heavily.