~Chapter 6~

Hey guys.. I don't know what to say so just enjoy💋and um, so sorry for the very late update... please accept my apology

.
.
.

"Xiao Zhan.."

"Who's calling me in the night like this?" Xiao Zhan ignored the voice.

"Xiao Zhan.."

"Stop calling me.. I'm having a nice night.."

"..Xiao Zhan" suddenly Xiao Zhan open his eyes widen. He heard.. Wang Yibo's voice whispering into his hear gently.

"XIAO ZHAN!"

Automatically Xiao Zhan wake up and stand up. "That was.. a dream?"

"You sleep in my class again?!" The professor start throwing him some books. Xiao Zhan move to avoid the book and the book hit the guy behind him. It's.. Yibo.

"Pfft" Xiao zhan try to hold his laugh. It seems that Yibo is actually frustrated but he act cool and didn't care.

***

Xiao Zhan get bored from his Math class, after what happened, Yibo got moved to in front of Xiao Zhan. Well, it's faaaaar from him actually. Xiao Zhan look at Yibo that keep focusing on what the teacher teach. Xiao Zhan saw a paper on his table and then he start writing something on it. And then, he throw it at Yibo. Yibo catch it like he's actually expecting it. He open it and saw a d*ck drawing with a word that said, focus on me now, babe

Yibo turn his head then look at Xiao Zhan with widen eyes. Xiao Zhan wave at Yibo while smiling happily. Yibo tear the paper while looking at Xiao Zhan with a black aura. Xiao Zhan sweating while chuckling awkwardly. "Why is he mad about? Doesn't he have one?"

***

"A vote for a new president?" Xiao Zhan ask confusedly. The junior nod.

"Yes.. would you mind writing your signature here?" The junior asked. Xiao Zhan notice that the junior tried to hide the other side of the paper. Xiao Zhan don't really care who's the president so he just sign his signature.

"There.." after finish signing, the junior chuckle in excitement.

"Thank you Zhan-ge.." the junior said and then walk away.

"How did he.. know my name??"

***

People are getting busy with the preparations for the new president and the vice-president. It's time to take a good president since their old president are a jerk that didn't even care about the students and the University.

"Who do you think will be the president this year?" The students start chattering.

"I'm not sure.."

Xiao Zhan just stay relax until he saw a poster in the board. His eyes widen in surprise as he take the poster and read it.

"WHAT?!"

What the poster said :

Good morning to all the students.. we will announce the one who will be the president at 2 pm today inside the University hall.. so be quick and start voting.. the first and the second place will be the president and the vice-president..all the participants's name are below..

1. ...
2. ...
3. Wang Yibo
4. ...
5. ...
6. ...
7. ...
8. ...
9. ...
10. Xiao Zhan

The last name shock Xiao Zhan the most. "My name?! But I didn't participate in here! There's must be a misunderstanding!!" Xiao Zhan immediately take the poster and run to the council room.

***

"Are you sure, Fanxing?" one of the junior ask while looking at Fanxing. Fanxing smile and nod.

"I'm sure.. he's the one... even though his record is not that good..." Fanxing chuckle by his own words. The junior only reply. with a sigh.

"what if he refuse-" before the junior finish his sentences, someone barge in to the coucil room. Who other than Xiao Zhan?

Xiao Zhan pause to take breathe then he look at Fanxing, you could know what his reaction after that...

"you're... you're the boy from before! Don't tell me... you're the one that write my name in?" Xiao zhan sigh when he saw Fanxing guilty + sad face.

"oh c'mon... I'm totally a badass students in this university... why me? I only helped you a little... there's impossible that I'll be-" And again, before Xiao zhan could finish his sentences, someone knock on the doors. A man with completely cold face came inside the coucil room, yes.. you are right. That's Wang Yibo.

Yibo glare at Xiao zhan for a second then put a paper on the table. Fanxing and the juniors immediately bow at Wang Yibo like he's the master in there. Xiao zhan turn to Yibo.

"should I bow to you too?" Xiao zhan asked. Yibo, as usual, ignored Xiao zhan's word. And a pouty face begin to exist in Xiao zhan's face.

"aigoo... you're being mean again... atleast tell me what's up with the paper?" Xiao zhan asked again. Yibo turn to Fanxing that still bowing.

"...why is his name in there?" Yibo ask in a cold tone. Everyone could feel the intense in the room. Xiao zhan blink in confused.

"I..."

"he didn't even sign his name, do you think it's nice to force someone in?" Yibo ask in cold tone. The atmosphere got intense every time Yibo speak. Xiao zhan that can't help it start to laugh.

"this is all a misunderstanding..." Xiao zhan said while moving infront of Yibo to protect the junior. Yibo glare at Xiao zhan and Xiao zhan, well, didn't affected by it at all. He just keep smiling. Yibo turn and walk out of the council room after a few minutes. Xiao zhan let out a sigh before turning to look at Fanxing.

"Next time,don't do this to anyone ok? I'll sign in since I know no one would vote for me..." Xiao zhan start patting Fanxing's head while smiling. Fanxing actually feel bad but the patting made him relaxed.

"I'm so sorry Zhan-ge... I promise you that this is the first and the last time I do it to someone..." Fanxing replied then Xiao zhan stop patting his head.

"ok..apology accepted..."

.
.
.
to be continue...

I AM SO SO SOOOO SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY LATE UPDATE! I'M REALLY, REALLY SORRY! THANK YOU GUYS THAT KEEP SUPPORTING THIS LAZY ASS AUTHOR OR YOURS! I'M REALLY TOUCHED BY IT! anyway, I need some help from you guys.. do you have any idea or some suggestions that can help this poor author? if so, leave them in the comments section down below.. that's all for now, bye bye!!!