~Chapter 5~

Hey you guys.. I want to thank you so much for the one that keep supporting my story.. I hope you guys enjoy it..

.
.
.

"Have you seen a cold looking guy that always serious all the time?" The guy asked while smiling. Zhuo Cheng just stare even though he know who the one he's talking about.

"Wang yibo?" Xiao Zhan asked curiously. The guy nodded while smiling.

"Yes.. I'm his brother.. my name is Hai Kuan.. have you seen him anywhere?" Hai Kuan asked again and keep smiling. Zhuo Cheng keep stare, when Xiao Zhan realized that Zhuo Cheng is staring, Xiao Zhan smirk then pat Zhuo Cheng head and make Zhuo Cheng came to reality again.

"What are you doing?!" Zhuo Cheng asked angrily then hit Xiao Zhan head.

"You keep stare at Hai Kuan's face.. that's creepy you know" Xiao Zhan said and make Hai Kuan's chuckle then turn to Zhuo Cheng.

"You were staring at me?" Hai Kuan asked while smile at Zhuo Cheng. Zhuo Cheng felt different. He feel like his face are burning up and he feel so embarrassed.

"Oh Zhuo Cheng.. why are you blushing?" Xiao Zhan asked and then he chuckle. Zhuo Cheng shocked, "I'm.. blushing?!?!" Zhuo Cheng ask in his own mind.

"I.. I'm not blushing! It's so hot that my face is burning!!" Zhuo Cheng said and walk away quickly. Xiao Zhan try to stop him but Zhuo Cheng walk too fast. Xiao Zhan then turn to look at Hai Kuan.

"Yibo probably in the library sir.. see you later!" Xiao Zhan then bow for a second before turning and try to catch up with Zhuo Cheng.

***

"That's impossible.. I can't believe it.. I'm actually.. BLUSHING?! But I just meet that guy and I don't even know him!! Why do I have to blush about that?! Tch!" Zhuo Cheng throw a rock that he's been holding in his hands.

Suddenly someone put a drink infront of his face. "This is must be Xiao Zhan" that what he thought so he take that drink without even looking at the one that giving him he drink.

"Thanks Xiao Zhan" Zhuo Cheng then open the drink and start drinking.

"Xiao Zhan?" Zhuo Cheng turn to look at the guy and then accidentally he's chocked.  Hai Kuan pat Zhuo Cheng back while Zhuo Cheng are coughing.

"Are you okay?" Hai Kuan asked worriedly. Zhuo Cheng's ears immediately turn bright red. Zhuo Cheng turn away while covering his mouth with his hand.

"Oh shit what's wrong with me?!"

Hai Kuan smile while looking at Zhuo Cheng "I want to say sorry.. because of me you ran away.." Hai Kuan then chuckle and make Zhuo Cheng condition even worse.

"I.. why are you.. here? Aren't you supposed to go to your brother?" Zhuo Cheng asked while trying to be cool.

"Forgive me first.." Hai Kuan said while keep looking at Zhuo Cheng.

"F..Fine.. even though it's not your fault.." Zhuo Cheng said while looking away. Hai Kuan smile "But you ran away because of my face didn't you?"

"Ah! That's not true!!" Zhuo Cheng said in frustration. He's actually mad with himself.

"Oh did I make you mad?" Hai Kuan asked worriedly again. Zhuo Cheng turn to look at Hai Kuan, "it's.. it's not your fault.."

"Then will you go out with me?"

"Huh?"

***

Xiao Zhan is still searching for his shidi, who other than Zhuo Cheng? He's been looking around the University. After a few hours, he gave up.

"Aigoo.. where were you Zhuo Cheng?" Xiao Zhan asked to himself while sitting on a chair that on the field.

"Help! Someone help!" Suddenly, Xiao Zhan heard a scream. He turn and saw a guy laying down with another guy that screaming and keep asking for help. Xiao Zhan run to them in rush.

"What happened?!" Xiao Zhan worriedly then sit down to look at the guy that passed out.

"He's suddenly collapsed! Please help us!" The other guy said while begging. Xiao Zhan start carrying the guy and bought him to the nurse office inside the University.

***

"Thank you so much sir.. for your help.." the guy bow. Xiao Zhan immediately make the guy stand up back.

"No need to bow! I do it willingly.. no need to thanks me.. next time be more careful.." Xiao Zhan smile then pat the guy head.

"What's.. your name sir? You're one of the students here right?" The guy asked. Xiao Zhan smile.

"You ask for my name.. I don't even know your name.." Xiao zhan chuckle. The guy bow again and Xiao Zhan try to stop him again.

"I'm.. I'm Fan Xing.. one of the junior here.." The guy named Fan Xing introduces himself. Then Xiao Zhan nod

"My name is Xiao Zhan.. nice to meet you" Xiao Zhan chuckle again. Fan Xing smile while looking at Xiao Zhan.

"Thanks again for saving Guo Cheng.. Zhan-ge.." Fan Xing said with a smile. Xiao Zhan pat Fan Xing head again.

"I told you.. don't need to thanks me.. told your friend to be careful okay? Now.. I have to go.. take care now.. and don't skip dinner... oh do you want me to buy you guys dinner?" Xiao Zhan kindness make Fan Xing blush a little. Because in this University, it's rare for a senior like him to be so kind.

"No.. no thanks.. I'll buy it myself" Fan Xing said.

"Oh.. okay then.. take care" Xiao Zhan smile then wave before walking away.

***

"What happened?" Guo Cheng asked while holding his head.

"You passed out.. luckily.. someone was there and safe you.. he carried you from the field to here.." Fan Xing suddenly feel guilty. It's very far from the field to the University nurse office. But Xiao Zhan keep carrying without asking for something as change.

"Who is it?" Guo Cheng asked. Fan Xing smiled, "It's Xiao Zhan.. a senior.."

.
.
.

...To Be Continue..

Sorry if this chapter was short or it's bored.. anyway, I ship Hai Kuan × Zhuo Cheng so Hai Kuan × Zan Jin shipper.. I'm so sorry to disappoint you guys okay?😅 anyway don't forget to vote and comments okay? Bye for now..