~Chapter 2~

Xiao zhan stand infront of the board almost 1 hour. He can't really believe what he saw. Zhuo cheng tap Xiao zhan shoulder before looking at the board too.

"What are you looking- ooh" Zhuo cheng then joining Xiao zhan with the staring contest with the board.

"Did you see what I see?" Xiao zhan ask Zhuo cheng while still looking at the board.

"Well... yeah... I can't believe my eyes too... so this is why people in this University are too cold..." Zhuo cheng chuckle. Xiao zhan turn to look at Zhuo cheng.

"There's 4,000 rules... can you imagine?! I can't even stand with 5 rules... and this is 4,000 rules!" Xiao zhan point at the board. Not to mention that is a Rules Board which is only a board to shows rules.

"Wow, this is torture..." Xiao zhan sigh while Zhuo cheng crossing arm.

"Aigoo uncle really want me to die soon..." Xiao zhan sigh again, upon hearing that, Zhuo cheng quickly hit Xiao zhan head.

"Ouch! what was that for?" Xiao zhan rub his head while pouting. Zhuo cheng cross his arm again.

"My father is a good man... you know that... this is for your own good!" Zhuo cheng hit Xiao zhan head again. Even though they not related by blood, they were like brothers. Xiao zhan parentd died in an accident, Zhuo cheng's father feels guilty and take Xiao zhan as his own son. At first, Zhuo cheng really dislike Xiao zhan because he had all his father attention. But in the end, he feel lonely without Xiao zhan.

"Hey,let me advice you something" Zhuo cheng speak up. Xiao zhan chuckle suddenly.

"You? giving advice? I'll pass.." Xiao zhan laugh. Zhuo cheng want to hit Xiao zhan again, but Xiao zhan quickly avoid.

"You-! will you just hear me out?" Zhuo cheng try to control his anger. If he let it out on Xiao zhan, he already break one of the rules. With those punishment, well, more like torture.. he himself will never survive.

"Don't look for your own trouble... Wang yibo is a very intelligence person... he follow all the rules... if you keep bothering him, don't blame me if you got into trouble.." Zhuo cheng look at Xiao zhan with worried eyes. Xiao zhan can't hold his laugh no longer, he burst it all out making the other guy even more frustrated.

"You-! I'm serious here! and you can even laugh?! You stupid, idiot, lunatic!" Zhuo cheng chasing Xiao zhan that already running away while cursing non-stop.

"oof!" Xiao zhan make that sound when he hit something.. more like, someone. Xiao zhan look up and saw Wang yibo staring at him coldly, he just return that with a bright smile. "Yibo!"

Zhuo cheng stop and turn away immediately as he saw Wang yibo. Xiao zhan stand up and clean the dust on his clothes. Before Wang Yibo could walk away, Xiao zhan block him.

"Hey... I'm not done talking..." Xiao zhan pout, Wang yibo tried to use other way but Xiao zhan keep blocking and blocking. Wang yibo breathe try to calm himself down then stare at Xiao zhan.

"What do you want?" Wang yibo asked uninterested. Xiao zhan smile brightly.

"Simple, a single smile from you is enough... you know, if you keep being cold, no girls will like you..." Xiao zhan complain. Wang yibo ignored Xiao zhan then walk away.

"Aigoo I'm not done yet Yibo!"

***

"There he is! It's the rich senior!" some of the juniors said as point at Cao Yu Chen. One of the most riches senior on the University. He has a good look, but with his arrogant and selfish habits male him have no friends.

Xiao zhan cross arm as saw him. He seriously don't like Yu Chen. Even though he's a senior, Xiao zhan never respect him just because he treat other people like his slave.

"Heh, that peacock again..." Xiao zhan cross his arm in frust. Zhuo cheng hit Xiao zhan head then point at Xuan Lu staring at Yu Chen. Xuan Lu is Zhuo Cheng older sister, and Xiao Zhan's senior sister. Not to mention Xuan Lu have a crush on Yu Chen since they were in childhood times. That feelings never fade away. The reason why Xiao zhan hate Yu Chen so much is because of he treat Xuan Lu like a weak person that always bothering him. Xiao zhan very very unpleasant hearing that. That's why Xiao zhan began to hate him half his heart.

"Shijie... stop looking at him... nothing good about him" Xiao zhan complain while looking at Xuan Lu. Xuan Lu smile before poking Xiao zhan's nose.

"A-Zhan... it's not nice to say someone like that..." Xuan Lu then pat Xiao zhan head,making Xiao zhan happy again.

"Jie,you were at same class as Yu Chen right?" Zhuo cheng ask while crossing arm. Xuan Lu look at Zhuo cheng before nodding slowly with a smile. To be honest, Zhuo cheng himself hate to see Yu Chen. But for his jiejie, he didn't care about that anymore. The important thing is Xuan Lu is happy.

"I have to go now...A-Zhan,A-Cheng... excuse me..." Xuan Lu excuse herself and walk away to her class.

"I have to go to my class too... see you Xiao zhan..." Zhuo Cheng wave before walking away without even looking at Xiao zhan respond.

"Guess I have to go to my class too..." Xiao zhan sigh before walking to his class immediately. While in the way, he saw Wang Yibo from the back and plan on greetings him but suddenly he heard a girl's voice.

"Please be my boyfriend!" The girl bow while trying to hide her blushing face. Xiao zhan freeze, he didn't know what to do. The only thing he can do is watch and listen.

"Wang Yibo...had a love confession from other girls..?" Xiao zhan widen his eyes unbelievable. Well, Wang Yibo is indeed a beauty. Xiao zhan himself can't denied that. There is just something wrong..

"What's gotten into me..?"

***

Dear Readers,    Thank you for reading this fanfic and and voting for it

Dear Readers,
   Thank you for reading this fanfic and and voting for it. I love you guys so much! I feel like I want to cry when I saw there's comment that want me to continue... I'm so happy... thank you again.. I love you guys... 

Sincerly,
Your author.