𝙘𝙪𝙖𝙩𝙧𝙤 .

"𝙕𝙞𝙥 𝙚𝙢 𝙪𝙥, 𝙢𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙚𝙢 𝙥𝙞𝙘𝙠 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙖 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚"

Jahmari René Foster
Chapter four

"excuse me, ion mean to bother you but do you have an extra pen I could possibly borrow?" The random ass girl said.

I blinked before turning my attention towards the board, deciding to pretend like I didn't hear her. "Remember to take notes class. This next test will be worth 400 points. Be mindful of the notes you take, you'll need them" the professors voice boomed across the lecture hall.

There a small groan that was followed by a swift thud to the left of me. Cocking my head to the side and just watched the girl with a worried look on her face. Definitely felt that.

Lord knows I need to pass this class. It was a pre req and I didn't wanna take it again next semester. That would've been complete suicidal on my part.

"...already failin, might aswell drop this dumbass class" the random mumbled to herself but I felt bad nie. I slid the the pink pen over to her and then faced forward, already feeling her burn holes into my face. 

"thanks boo" i just nodded my head and went on with the lecture.

2 hours later

"Alright class don't forget your research papers are due next week and that'll be the last time we'll see each other so do well to actually do the work please. Goodbye"

I let the lecture door close behind me with a slight click as I continued walking down the long hall when I suddenly heard a loud as yell.

"YO SHORTY, YOUR PEN!" I glanced over my shoulder seeing the short girl running towards me.

I came to a complete stop waiting for her to catch her breath.

"Aight so boom, you forgot your pen love. Ian even realize you had already got up and left till I turned around" she said handing me the pen

I laughed hard asf.

"What happened"

The fact that she was clueless asf made it even funnier.

"Shorty you red as a bitch from running. Look like a mf tomato, na fuck that you really built like a red crayon. I'm weaaaak bro" At this point I was start to clutch my stomach in pain because I was laughing so hard. 

You ever laugh so hard that ya head start hurting, yeah das me rn. My laugh had gotten worse and was now just silent. Tears were streaming down my face and people were starting to notice.

I took a big breath in before standing all the way looking at the smiling girl.

"Hope you kno I'm finna flame yo dumbass. You really thought you was funny huh" she crossed her arms and cocked her head to the side.