Chapter 1

"Megan, where's my fucking veil!?!" screamed Georgie in panic. "I am getting married in 2 fucking hours and I cannot find my veil!"
"Georgie, it's here" I said calmly, passing it over to her. She snatched it out of my hand and draped it over her head. She admired her reflection in the mirror, she was dressed in a white, ball gown style wedding dress. Her hair was curled and bounced gently around her shoulders. I, myself, was wearing a purple dress and had neatly plaited flowers into my hair. I was taking my role as head bridesmaid extremely seriously. She took her eyes off the mirror and moved them onto me, suddenly looking upset.
"I'm sorry for snapping at you, Megan. It's just such a big day and I'm getting stressed out" she looked at me apologetically. I took hold of her hand and squeezed it.
"I understand. It'll be okay, Georgie. This is the best day of your life - the day we become sisters!"
For three years Georgie had been dating my brother, Olivier Giroud. Yes, Olivier Giroud of Arsenal was my brother and today he was getting married to my best friend.
"Hey, a load of Olivier's football friends are invited. Maybe I can set you up with one?" She winked. I just laughed, dismissing even the thought of me ending up with one of my brother's teammates. For as long as I can remember Olivier has always been the over protective big brother. I've only ever even met a few of his teammates and even then it was a brief meeting. He's always been very cautious about it, which is weird considering he got together with my best friend.
Georgie's other two bridesmaids, Anna and Asha, walked in from the bathroom where they had been busy doing their makeup. They both had their purple dresses on and flowers in their hair. Their outfits resembled mine (expect mine was better).
"Oh my god you guys!" The door burst opened and Bethany crashed in, "I'm so sorry I'm late!" Her face was bright red and there was a piece of toilet roll stuck to her shoe.
"Where have you been?" asked Georgie, trying to hide her blatant annoyance at Bethany's fashionably late entrance.
"I'm so sorry! I was walking my rabbit and he got lost" she explained. "Where's my dress?" Bethany was also a bridesmaid and had an identical purple dress.
"It's hanging up in the other room. Get changed quickly, we have to go in ten minutes!"

(*)

After Georgie, Bethany, Asha, Anna and I had all piled into the limo, we began to make our way to the wedding venue. That's when my phone rang.
"Oh my god who is it? Is it Olivier? I want to speak to him!" squealed Georgie.
"Hang on a minute" I replied. Swiping my phone and answering the call. "Hello?"
"Hello!" replied the familiar French voice belonging brother. "Are you on your way?"
"Yes, Olive. We're coming now. Georgie wants to speak to you!" I then passed my phone to Georgie.
"Hey baby" cooed Georgie, "we're coming now. I can't wait until I'm Mrs Giroud." The rest of us began to gag as Georgie began being all lovey dovey over the phone to my brother. "Ok bye babe, I love you." The call had now come to an end and Georgie was literally bouncing on her seat with excitement.
"We're almost there, Georgie!" said Asha, excitedly.
"I've never been a bridesmaid before" said Anna, sounding nervous.
"It'll be fine. Megan will show you how it's done" Georgie looked at me and winked, "she's done this before. That's why she's my head bridesmaid" Georgie said with a smile.
The limo halted to a stop and the driver swung the door open, holding it open for us.
"Wow, the venue really is gorgeous" said Bethany in awe. The wedding ceremony was going to take place outside, whilst the reception was going to take place inside a giant tent. Georgie's father greeted us.
"You look wonderful" said Danny, giving Georgie a kiss on the cheek, "I can't believe you're actually getting married. It seems like only the other day you were born..."
"Dad, please..." Georgie gave her dad a hug and then turned to us, smiling from ear to ear. "I'm so excited."
"Us too" I said. That's when a man in a suit caught my eye, he was walking towards us. He had brown hair and brown eyes which stared into me. He was dressed in a suit and looked extremely handsome.
"Aaron!" said Georgie, giving him a hug. "Have you got the rings?"
"Of course I do" he smiled. "So, these are the bridesmaids? Which one is Olivier's sister?" Georgie pointed to me.
"This is Megan" she told Aaron, "Megan, this is Aaron. He's the best man."
"Oh, um, nice to meet you" I said. He gently raised my hand and planted a short, soft kiss on it. I felt my legs tremble at his touch.
"It's nice to finally meet you. Olivier has told me so much" he smiled and took a step back.
MY LORD HE SMELT SO GOOD.
"Right. Georgie, are you ready?" Aaron asked, "all the guests have arrived." Georgie linked her arm with her father's and then signalled for Aaron and I to stand next to each other with Bethany, Anna and Asha following closely behind.
"I'm ready" she said.