Peculiar Night

"Alright bye guys" Vanessa smiled softly. A smile that gave off a very faint impression. It was best to endure the nature of it while it remained upon her face. You never really know the last time you'd get to see it.

She raised her hand up and waved her friends goodbye. And though her friends were already in their car. They rolled down the window to yell out "Just get inside crazy! Byeeee!"

Vanessa let out a small chuckle and turned back around and walked into her house. Making sure to lock the door behind her. She continued on, trailing herself up to her room.

It was a crazy night, and she was pretty exhausted. All she wanted now was to lay on her bed. She didn't really have the energy to talk with anyone. The only thing on her mind now was her soft pillows on her even softer face.

She was finally walking up the steps. Her room was only a few feet away now. And the thought of that brung her great joy.

She was enjoying the thought as she tracked herself up the stairs. And eventually she had made it up the stairs, completely unnoticed by anyone. Well that was  at least until her dog ran in front of her, brushing her legs. And then coming to a halt right in front of her door.

"Dexter get the fuck out of my way." she looked down at the dog, with a very irritated expression. If it was her other dog, maybe she wouldn't mind. But this chihuahua breed of some sort? Definitely not. She stood there waiting for him to move. Dexter pawed at Vanessa's feet as an attempt to charm her. She jump back and exclaimed "Don't touch me Dexter!" Dexter looked up at Vanessa, saddened at her words but he had moved away like she asked.

She was finally in her room. The temperature in her room was increasingly hot. It almost made her wish she was at her grandmas house. Where the temperature stayed 67 ° no more, and definitely no less. And even though it was hotter than a picture of Kevin's toes. Her hair was still blowing with ease.

Majestic. Really. She must be a fairy or something.

She flopped on her bed and pondered about her eventful night. It would've been well, if it hadn't been for the dizzy feeling the elevators left her with. Or some fucking creep coming up to her.

And now that she remember that. She had a faint memory of that weirdo handing her their card. The unknown person didn't really speak much. Rather, they just insisted on Vanessa taking their card.

She took off her jacket and moved her hand around in the pockets. Unfortunately she just kept pulling out random things, basically everything BUT the card. Things ranging from a harmless pen to something like an actual printed out photograph of someone's 'ab pic'...but finally Vanessa was able to find it. She pulled the card out that read...

"I could put a pill in your anus"
-Z

"W-what the fuck..." Vanessa said to herself. She crumpled the piece of paper and tossed it to the foot of her bed. "This" She gathered herself before continuing. "has been an interesting night." She spoke aloud to an empty room. "I think I'm just gonna calm down and sleep, that'll get this sickening feeling to go away." She closed her eyes. And drifted far far into slumber land.

She also forgot to take her make up off. But we are just gonna forget about that.