🔹21 - Piece of Advice🔹

Currently, students in their SPECS subject, Cookery were tasked to bake cookies as said by their Cookery teacher. Each students from the group had different assigned tasks to do so they're working with their appointed tasks given by their leader of their group. For Duri, he was assigned to decorate the cookies after they're baked from the oven.

From Duri's group, he have Ais and unfortunately Gempa, as his groupmates whilst for Taufan, sadly he's from another group. He was kind of disappointed since Taufan's the only person whom he can talk with from their subject. Not to mention, the student government president's part of his group, which made him nervous sometimes but he was cool with it since Gempa's just only doing his job and he kind of understands him likewise.

Meanwhile, Duri was now decorating the baked, different-shaped cookies by putting on some icings and toppings to the cookies. But while he was doing his assigned task, he was just working silently all throughout their cooking activity. He was too quiet ever since their SPECS subject started. But, when one of his members asked him to do another task, he'll just simply reply with an, "Okay." or "In a minute." in a monotonous response.

"Duri, your silence bothers me, you know?" Ais was the one who firstly spoke, making the leaf elemental's eyes shot up. "You aren't like this before..." He remarked, as he went beside Duri and helped him decorate the baked cookies.

Duri's brows slightly furrowed, his lips pursing as he glanced at his groupmate. "I thought you liked noiseless surroundings?"

"I do, but sometimes being all too quiet is boring. A calm conversation or a soothing music will do." The ice element replied. "Speaking of conversation, do you want to talk? I just feel like something's bothering you for a while now..." He added, adding some frosting onto the cookies. Duri kept quiet as he continued sprinkling the cookies with toppings.

"And don't deny the fact that you've been ignoring Solar for these past few weeks already, Duri. And also the fact that he kept begging and telling you how sorry he was but instead of forgiving him, you'd walk away. 'Cause, I've noticed it." Ais stated, making the nature manipulator's eyes widened.

Duri slowly placed down the toppings he was holding that was wrapped in a small plastic container and sat down on a chair, tears started to welled up from his eyes. Indeed, he misses his one and only best friend, but the incident kept recalling inside his head that forces him to stay away from Solar as it only hurts him on the inside. His friend just broke his trust, making their friendship tore apart.

"...I don't want to talk about it..." Duri muttered, shaking his head and sighed afterwards.

"Let me guess, Solar did something wrong, making the friendship between the two of you break apart." Ais surmised, earning a slow nod from the leaf element in response.

"How did you know?" Duri asked, turning to face the ice element with a slight frown plastered on his face.

"Just a wild guess..." Ais curved a small grin at the leaf element as he also stopped putting some icing onto the cookies then took a chair and sat on it, facing to his depressed groupmate.

"Okay, Duri. Imagine these two baked cookies." The ice element said as he picked two cookies in a shape of a gingerbread man from the tray and showed it to Duri. "These two little gingerbread boys represents you and Solar. Okay, let me share a few things I know about this little smarty gingerbread man." He added, raising one gingerbread cookie a bit higher.

"This guy, is an antisocial person who does nothing but read books about chemistries and DIY experiments. He may be handsome that can attract some girls by his looks but, he's also an arrogant, selfish person who's full of pride to himself and just compliments himself everyday. Truthfully, this guy is smart, so smart that he could be off college right now. But..." He paused as he break the gingerbread man in half. "He's broken from the inside." He stated, glancing at Duri from time to time.