🔹5 - Pictures🔹

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING!" The light element scowled, pushing his rival away roughly.

"YOU POSTED THAT PICTURE, YOU NERDY BULB!" The lightning element argued, his teeth clenched with his hands tightened into fists.

"WHAT THE- I DIDN'T!"

"YES, YOU DID!"

"IF I DID, THEN SHOW ME SOME EVIDENCE!"

The red-eyed elemental's head boiled in anger, grabbing his phone from his pocket and shoved it right infront of his rival's face.

"YOU. DID. THIS!"

The famed alchemist grumbled in annoyance and slapped his rival's hand away with his phone.

"I. DID. NOT!"

"YOU'RE LYING!"

"I DID NOT POST THAT FREAKING PICTURE!"

"AMONG ALL THE STUDENTS HERE, I KNOW YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO'S CAPABLE OF DOING THIS!"

"I'M TELLING THE DANG TRUTH, BALLOON BOY! I'M NOT THE ONE WHO POSTED THAT PICTURE!"

"WHY YOU LYING BAST-"

SNAP!

The two elemental rivals stopped from complaining, their eyebrows furrowed and turned around to face the person who took a picture of them. They saw a figure standing beside a wall, its face couldn't see clearly as it was covered by its own hood. The figure grinned and chuckled silently.

"Bingo."

Halilintar glared at the figure, his whole body trembling with rage.

"YOU! COME HERE THIS INSTANT!"

The figure then smirked and immediately disappeared from the shadows before the lightning element could even get to him. The short-tempered bad boy's eye twitched.

"WHERE'S THAT SHAMEFUL RASCAL!?"

=#=#=#=#=

"Now, this is what you call 'Bromance'~" A boy wearing a black cap with crimson sleeveless hoodie stated, a wide smile plastered on his face while scrolling on his phone. His elbow was rested on top of his table, his head was supported by the palm of his hand.

"You know, I wouldn't call it 'Bromance' if I were you since, they're not even brothers..." A boy wearing a pale blue cap with sky blue hoodie jacket said, his face looking bored as ever while glancing at his friend and on his phone.

"Ah, come on Ais. They're like brothers to me though."

"They're only friends, Blaze. Stop being so pushy around them."

"But, friends can be called a family when you already knew them for a long time. So, aren't we like brothers already? Since, we've been friends since childhood and still, we're friends until now." Blaze remarked, making his ice elemental friend sighed in defeat.

"Just don't do anything on those pictures that you'd taken." Ais admonished. "They might get offended or humiliated by it." He reasoned, his arms crossed on his chest while shaking his head in disapproval.

"Uhh...." The crimson-eyed boy gulped, facing his ice elemental friend hesitantly.

The sky blue-eyed elemental glanced at his fire elemental friend, his eyebrows furrowed with one of his brow raised in confusion. "What?"

The crimson-eyed boy laughed nervously and smiled sheepishly.

"I already posted them online..."

====================================

*sighs*

Writer's block...WHY!?!?!!

Sorry for not updating. I was busy with school plus examinations are coming up so...I want to remind you guys that I might be updating slow these coming weeks.

Please forgive me! T~T

But don't worry, I'll update whenever I can. ^^

And, I'll also try to make my chapters a bit longer this time. >wO