🔹Prologue🔹

A fresh, new year to start the first day of school in Stanford High. A private school with proper and higher education and this is also where students could show their multiple intelligences, such as talents, skills, abilities and knowledge.

Every student in this school also has the higher chance of receiving a scholarship for their college they wanted to study in.

Not to mention, this is also where the two popular students, namely Halilintar and Solar, study for almost all their life.

-#-#-#-#-#-

Many students could be seen chatting on the lobby, some were standing by the entrance of the school and some were only spending their time alone while waiting for their classes to start.

Currently, Halilintar- the bad boy and the most fearsome student in school- was walking through the main gate of the school with earphones plugged in his ears, listening to his kind of music from his phone.

As he reached the main entrance of the school, a large number of girls suddenly approached the popular bad boy elemental, surrounding his own personal space. He may be the fearsome student in the school but, he also have this attractive looks where every student, most specifically, girls in the school would immediately fall in love with his so-called 'perfect' appearance.

"KYYAAAAA!!! HALI!!!"

"AYYEEEE!!! NOTICE ME SENPAI!!!"

"HALI!!! BE MINE!!!"

'This is the first things why I hate about going to school...' The thunder element thought as he sighed in annoyance.

Not for long, someone had also arrived from the main entrance of the school, making half of the girls who were surrounding the lightning element rushed towards to that particular person. This certain someone is none other than Solar, the smartest and the well-known alchemist in school.

Like Halilintar, Solar can also gain the attention of all the girls in school just by the power of his handsome looks. Girls can also get easily attracted by him.

"SOLAR!!! BE MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

"KYYAAAAA!!! SOLAR, YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!!"

"BE MY FUTURE HUSBAND!!!"

Solar could only flash a grin around his fans and winked, making the girls squeal and faint at the same time.

When the famous sunny boy's eyes wandered around, his attention then caught when he saw lightning elemental's figure standing from a distance. His golden eyes narrowed into slits as he stared at his rivalry. Halilintar could only narrowed his ruby, red eyes directly back at him.

"Halilintar..."

"Solar..."

====================================

Question: Team Halilintar or Team Solar? XD