Chapter 5

~Edd's POV~ 

    It was no use going after Matt, he seemed angry at me which only made me feel worse. Maybe  I should have run after him. Does that make me a bad friend? Should I tell him how I feel? Tom says I should get it off my chest and I'll feel better but what does he know. I've liked Matt for as long as I can remember and he was completely oblivious to the fact I had a huge crush on him. I plan on keeping it to myself, I don't want to ruin what we have. 

      Tom leaned against the wall looking down at me with a disappointed look. ¨You need to tell him what's the worst that can happen?¨ Tom asked taking a sip out of his flask. ¨He could get rejected¨ Tord called from the kitchen. ¨Tord we are trying to help, not make things worse¨ Tom snapped at the Norwegian. Tord walked into the room and looked at me ¨I'm not one to sugar coat things Edd, but it's the truth" Tord explained burying his hands in the pockets of his hoodie. 

           I pet Ringo and looked down at the feline, Tord was right and let's face it Matt wouldn't like me. He is way too good for me way too attractive and way out of my league. I sighed and Tom punched Tord in the shoulder. ¨Ouch¨ Tord said holding his shoulder where Tom had punched him. I looked up at the two ¨Cut it out you two¨ I snapped and then both stopped and looked at me. Tord sat down beside me ¨The worst thing that can happen is him not feeling the same way Edd, It might hurt but he will always be your friend no matter what and me and Tom will be here for you okay?¨ he said with a reassuring smile. 

      Tom smiled and nodded in agreement with what Tord had said. I looked at Tord and then smiled ¨Thanks Tord that's really sweet¨ I chirped. ¨Er....I'm not sweet¨ Tord protested crossing his arms. Tom chuckled ¨That sounded pretty sweet to me¨ he said. ¨You think I'm sweet Thomas?~¨ Tord teased with a smirk. Tom's face turned red ¨Stupid Commie¨ he spat.