Chapter 3

~Edd's POV~

   "What's wrong Tord?" I asked him, studying him closely. Tord looked at Edd "Listen I'm sorry for everything" Tord apologized before taking another drag of his cigar. When he came back he'd never really said sorry for everything he had done he just had told us he'd changed. "I forgive you Tord and so does everyone else," I said with a smile. "Yeah, everyone accept Tom" Tord started rolling his eyes. 

"Tord, have you ever tried apologizing to him?" I asked him putting my hand on his shoulder. Tord looked at me and his eyes widened "Why didn't I think of that?" he asked. He put out his cigar and ran inside. I took a deep breath before following him inside, I hope this goes well I thought to myself. "Tom, I have something to tell you," Tord said standing in front of the television, to ensure he had Tom's attention. 

  "What is it?" Tom asked sighing and taking a drink out of his flask. "I'm sorry for everything I've done" Tord apologized looking down. Tom looked up at him, looking quite shocked actually. "You are.....sorry like actually sorry this isn't a joke?" he asked sounding unsure. Tord nodded "I'm sure" he assured Tom.

   "Wow um.....Tord I never expected you to apologize...I um, I'm sorry too" he stammered trying to find the right words. I smiled happily at the two "Yay!" I exclaimed. Matt smiled too "Yay!" he exclaimed as well. "Wait what are we yaying about?" Matt asked with a confused look. I giggled "Oh Matt," I said shaking my head. 

  ~Matt's POV~

    I completely zoned out and Edd saying yay broke me out of my thoughts. I joined in even though I had no idea what was going on. He sat down next to me and playfully shoved me. "Hey I'm precious don't touch me in that manner" I teased crossing my arms, pouting. Edd giggled at this flashing me a smile, gosh his smile is precious. 

Tom and Tord looked at the two of us and Tord rolled his eyes "Sappy" he muttered. Edd glared at Tord and he turned and walked away. Tom got up and went into his room leaving me and Edd all alone yet again. I grabbed the remote and mindlessly flipped through channel after channel. Edd was staring out the window, it was pouring outside the pitter-patter of raindrops on the roof was the only sound I could hear. I sighed and turned off the television before looking over at Edd.