Chappy 25

It was 7 in the morning. Shivaay woke up and smiled seeing Annika next to him, he kissed her forehead. But whenever he closed his eyes only thing that came in his mind was what if he hadn't reach on time yesterday? No no nothing can harm her until he is alive..
But now he has 20 days before his internship and before that he needs to make things perfect.

He placed two three pillow around her and went down.

Pinky- shivaay Anu

Shivaay-she is sleeping ma

Last night he didn't sleep even for a second, he feared that someone will take her away from him.. He was planning what he'll do to help Annika fight back her fear..

Kushi- shivaay is she ok?

Shivaay- nahi di, she was not in her conscious but still she was getting panicked and wo bohot dari huvi hai di..

Mallika- shivaay why not we plan a outing. Usko bhi accha lagega

Shakti- plan Bura nahi hai, par Annika manegi kya?

Krish- that I'll handle uncle but we have a important task first shivaay.. Daksh! 

Pinky- where is Daksh? I myself will kill him

Shakti- that rights is annika's pinky. I have asked my men to tie him up in our outhouse. But they'll make sure he stays alive. Kyu ki uski saza hamari Anu decide karegi..

They heard Annika scream, all of them ran to her room.

Annika had sat Buried her head in between her legs.

Pinky- you guys stay back, let me talk to her

Shivaay- par maa, I want to help her as well

Pinky- I know beta, but a mother know her children more than anyone else. Let me handle this for now.

Pinky went and sat next to annika, while Annika quickly shift back . Pinky tried touching her head but Annika didn't let pinky touch her.

Annika- maa don't, muje haat maat lagana

Pinky- *crying* Anu baccha, galti jab tumhari nahi hai to kud Ko saza kyu derahi ho?

Annika- me gandi hogayi hu maa, he touched me. Yaha  *showing her neck*, yaha *showing her waist*, yaha *showing her hand and leg*..
He has touched me and made me untouchable maa. Me gandi hogayi. App muje chuvoge to app bhi gandi hojao ge..

Pinky- shut up, kuch nahi huva hai Annika. Sab teek hai.

Annika- maa muje jeena nahi hai. I want to die , maa kill me na please maa kill me na... Haar wakth ye daar lagtha hai ki agar kaal usne mera...
Maa I could have stopped him right, but I didn't. It's all my fault, I am bad na that's why all this happened...

She couldn't complete, she burst out in tears. Pinky hugged her soothing her. Everyone cried silently seeing the strongest girl being so broken...

Shivaay- I promise you Anu, me SAB teek kardunga..

Pinky- abb baas kar Rona, chal neche . Breakfast karenge. Go fresh up, I'll send your clothes hmm. Ja

Annika nods wiping her tears, she went to the washroom to fresh up

Pinky- I am warning you guys no body is going to talk about yesterday. Kuch bhi bolo par kaal ke bare me kisi ne kuch bola na to deklena

Om- Ru mind you

Rudra- I promise o, I'll never hurt my Annika didi

Shivaay- maa app log neche Gao.. Me ani Ko lekar ata hu

Pinky- teek hai puttar

Shivaay sat on the couch searching for the best place they can go for a short trip. They can go anywhere even abroad. He just wants to get the fear out of Annika. Once she is fine, once she feels better she herself will be back as his kidkhitod Annika. But for now he had found the best distinction, that to in India.. He was just proud of his choice..

In the mean time Annika comes out

She was drying her hairs, while shivaay kept looking at her. She had lost her smile, the girl who's smile could smitten anyone had lost her smile..

Shivaay went behind her, slowly caught her in a back hug.

Annika started sweating, she was about to scream but shivaay put his plam on her mouth..

Shivaay- Anu baby me hu, calm down..

Annika turned to his hugged him tight and started crying..

Shivaay-shhh, abb no Rona dhona ok. Now stop crying. Look your looking so pretty.

He turned her to the mirror keeping his chin on her shoulder..

Shivaay- wow how do you manage to look so pretty even without any makeup or heavy outfit.

Annika gave a small smile..

Shivaay- Annika I have a surprise for you

Annika- kya?

Shivaay- that's for you to guess but for now, let's go down and have breakfast

Annika- Shiv

Shivaay- ha Jaan

Annika- thanks, agar kaal tum nahi ate to Daksh

Shivaay- shhh, Anu kaal jo bhi huva vo bohot Bura tha. But now everything is fine. Sab teek hai, tum teek ho. Tum teek ho to sab teek hai. Ok

Annika- hmm

He kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes

He kissed her forehead, she closed her eyes. She felt secure, she felt protected

______________________________________________________________________

so where do you think shivaay is planning the trip!

I also thought to take them abroad like every other writer but on the second note I thought why not add the location which is in my bucket list, that to in my country. So now keep guessing..

Lots of love
Parimala