Chappy 34

After 5 years...

Shivaay was in Canada. The oberoi industry had successfully lunched a branch there. And Shivaay was there looking after.

Shakti and pinky were in India.

Shivaay- ya mayra, I know the meeting details. Make sure everyone else are also informed about it. I don't have time to waste In telling the details! Get it

He cut the call throwing his bluetooth..

He went to his mansion.

His room had a big picture of him with his parents. And on the other side it was his pic with his mad gang.. He had lots of friends but not them.. They all hated him now, And then there was his love..

Even she left him, he couldn't even see her for one last time

Even she left him, he couldn't even see her for one last time. His friends knew where she was but no one was ready to tell him.

He begged them but no response..

The world filled with people who love him was making him feel lonely without them..

How he wish that day they had killed Daksh then today he would have been with his friends and family, family which had Annika as a official member of his life..

Why did that day come in his life why!??

Flashback...

After running from Daksh he reached kushi's house.

Shivaay- Krish ani kaha hai

Mallika slapped him..

Shivaay- mallika

Mallika- kya galat kiya meri Annika ne ha?! Tumhe pata hai arjun kon hai!

Om- me bata tha hu..

Arjun ke dad UK ka bohot bada businesses tycoon hai. After Arjun's birth they had a baby girl. Arjun was 13years old by then. An astrologer told Arjun's dad that his daughter will be the reason for his downfall. So that coward tried killing the baby. But his PA took the baby and moved out of UK. He settled in India.
And that girl got to know about everything when she was 20 as her dad's PA told her everything before his death, she hated her family. But arjun was craving for his sister. His sister is annika's bestfriend Chanda.. so he had come to Annika so that she could help him convince his sister and take her with him away from her father. But when her father came to know about he decided to kill that girl, his own daughter. That's when they got hurt while rescuing Arjun's sister. And that's why you saw blood stain around the couch.  Annika didn't want to tell this to you because she thought you'll get worried unnecessarily and stress yourself. Arjun got rakhi tied by Annika you know that?!
And you speak ill about her?!

Krish- abb bas now tu apni shakal kabhi hame maat dikana

Shivaay- please guys, ek baar baas ek baar meri baat sunlo